Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Post what happens to Rick in a spoiler.

If you know me from the ic ive post stuff thats been 100% true...but always take this with a grain of salt till it happens...theres alot of other stuff that happens this episode but

Rick finally remembers what Daryl told him and leads the herd back to the camp (which has been vacated) with the hope the bridge will collapse. It doesn't.

How does Rick exit the show? When the bridge holds, Rick notices a case of dynamite on the bridge. By this time, Maggie, Michonne, Carol, and several others arrive to help, but Rick thinks they're a delusion since he had a hallucination about them earlier. Rick fires a gunshot at the case of dynamite, and the bridge goes up in a fireball, while everyone looks on in horror.

It ends with Jadis finding Rick near the bridge after the explosion, and she takes takes him with her on the helicopter.

If you know me from the ic ive post stuff thats been 100% true...but always take this with a grain of salt till it happens...theres alot of other stuff that happens this episode but

Rick finally remembers what Daryl told him and leads the herd back to the camp (which has been vacated) with the hope the bridge will collapse. It doesn't.

How does Rick exit the show? When the bridge holds, Rick notices a case of dynamite on the bridge. By this time, Maggie, Michonne, Carol, and several others arrive to help, but Rick thinks they're a delusion since he had a hallucination about them earlier. Rick fires a gunshot at the case of dynamite, and the bridge goes up in a fireball, while everyone looks on in horror.

It ends with Jadis finding Rick near the bridge after the explosion, and she takes takes him with her on the helicopter.
Ok thanks.

End of an era tonight. I know with what's happening tonight they are kicking themselves for killing off Carl. It should be his show now.

Hes alive

I stopped watching after S9 E1 (ep where Maggie hung that dude)

all the "rick gone die" shit was jus a cheap trick to try and get back viewers? lol lol.

wtf is the point of having rick "leave the show" jus to do TWD movies? AMC must think the viewers are dumb as rocks.

Last edited:
best episode in a looooong while.

the Hershel, Shane, Sasha cameos were dope... RIP to Hershel irl.

With all the cameos I thought they mighta brought Carl or Lori back.. LMAO at hallucination Shane claiming Judith as his kid... ether to dying Rick lol.

They finna make a buncha WD movies with Rick in them now? gotdamn AMC knows how to bleed some shit dry

Back