Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

I been bashing TWD for the last couple seasons and rightfully so. But this season feels different.. maybe its just me but Im feeling it so far

Like I already said in another post,I liked the whole war thing last season and even though killing Carl was left field,it made a point.

I like how they set up Carl's death from ep 1 and it kinda came out of nowhere

I saw spoiler/leak talk and thought it was bullshit last season.

Im curious to how Rick is gonna go... He only has two shows left.. I have no idea whats gonna happen
I swear they're trolling

they setting it up to look like daryl and maggie kill Rick

but what if he just leaves on the helicopter jadis got and is gone for the season,but not dead

Maybe he gets hurt really bad

IDK promoting a major spoiler seems dumb to me.

Youre def right.. Didnt think about him just being gone for the season but not dying

whether dead or gone I wonder what they'll do for the rest of the season?

I kinda like them shaking shit up,but I'm curious to see who'll lead?

Michonne maybe?

But I also kinda think it's possible he dies because Idk if Rick would leave Michonne and Judith.

This last episode wasn't total trash. It was weird when they shoehorned Bauhaus into that unnecessary Rick & Michonne filler scene though.

And them justifying not killing people no matter what was getting pretty comical so it's good that that shit gonna finally be over with.

I dont see it being a situation where Rick just walks off into the sunset to return at a later date... I think they finna kill his ass.

Knowing how walking dead likes to milk the fuck outa things tho he'll probably get critically injured in the mid season finale as a cliffhanger only for him to die when they come back

People still watching this? Didn'r even know it was back on. Say Talking Dead and just wanted to say that chick was looking smoking hot with those smooth ass legs. Other than that, I'm done with this show. Daryl need to tell us when Death Stranding is coming out.

I dont see it being a situation where Rick just walks off into the sunset to return at a later date... I think they finna kill his ass.

Knowing how walking dead likes to milk the fuck outa things tho he'll probably get critically injured in the mid season finale as a cliffhanger only for him to die when they come back

They promoted it as the 5th ep being his "final' ep so I doubt they drag it out

This season been a lot better than the past 3 or 4 seasons.

They got Oceanside murking Saviors
To me it was only season 7 that really turned ppl off.It was kinda slow,but I liked last season.

I mean season 6 was cool when they went to Alexandria to me,not the best,but not bad.

why couldn't have been arot ..a'rat or whatever her name was that the ocean side chicks killed. that short hared chick was fine.

Back