Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Eps one already leaked

It was trash except one scene

Co sign bolded

That one scene was pretty jarring. Good step foward tho. Everything else felt like filler n forced conflict. Meh

Last edited:
I used to say rick won't be able to adapt to normal life if all this ended I thought he was too far gone. Maggie is the one too far gone

They should have had Gregory do lil shit to disrupt the Hilltop for a few weeks while everyone wondering what's going on before he tried to kill Maggie

I used to say rick won't be able to adapt to normal life if all this ended I thought he was too far gone. Maggie is the one too far gone

In all fairness he is inexplicably keeping the guy that bashed her husband's brains out alive and using her food to feed all his cronies.

The writing on this show is really something else.

They should have had Gregory do lil shit to disrupt the Hilltop for a few weeks while everyone wondering what's going on before he tried to kill Maggie

No he's done too much already and like Maggie said she's given him enough chances. I like the trailer for the next episode where negans in Ned and he's thinking " allyoure doing is getting this world ready for me"

Last edited:
In all fairness he is inexplicably keeping the guy that bashed her husband's brains out alive and using her food to feed all his cronies.

The writing on this show is really something else.
This takes its Cues from the comics mostly if you don't like what's going on now then you won't like what might happen later this season

I don't know how to put post in spoilers so if you don't want to know the possible plot don't read any further..,..............

Rick and Negan join forces.

A lot of you guys read the comics I only read the first issue and negan's debut issue and his back story. Before it was brought to television everything Hall hyped up has delivered. The wolves arc was good. , negan etc. I wanttosee what these whisperers are about. About last seasons cliffhanger Maggie, Jesus and Daryl aren't plotting on rick they are planning to kill negan.

Risking all that for a big ass wheel barrow seemed dumb af imo.

They still bringing in random ppl for 1 ep, then killing em off n expecting the viewer to care i see. smh

Are we really supposed to care about the king wifing carol?! gtfohwtbs.

I kno its slim pickings in the zombie apocalypse in terms of broads, but carol tho? smh. Rosita wasnt choosin?

Risking all that for a big ass wheel barrow seemed dumb af imo.

They still bringing in random ppl for 1 ep, then killing em off n expecting the viewer to care i see. smh

Even worse we have to watch his damn funeral like... who even was this kid? The horse he saved didn't even give a shit about his life.

And yeah let's pull this 1800's plow over a glass floor with zombies under it like there's no such thing as tractors all of a sudden. What... they gotta save all the gas for Darryl to look cool on his motorcycle and alert every zombie in the vicinity?

And don't get me started on the old... hey guys let's all run away from 7 walkers and leave everything behind until the kid gets killed and then we can just go back and take em all out lickety split.

Even worse we have to watch his damn funeral like... who even was this kid? The horse he saved didn't even give a shit about his life.

And yeah let's pull this 1800's plow over a glass floor with zombies under it like there's no such thing as tractors all of a sudden. What... they gotta save all the gas for Darryl to look cool on his motorcycle and alert every zombie in the vicinity?

And don't get me started on the old... hey guys let's all run away from 7 walkers and leave everything behind until the kid gets killed and then we can just go back and take em all out lickety split.

lolLook.gif

Haven't watched an episode of either show since they killed carl. Might come back for the lol's tho.

I just thought it was funny as hell when Rick said they're running out of gas and there's no more gas for miles. Next scene Daryl popping wheelies like Meek Mill in I'm a Boss video.

That shit was funny as hell well that and the horse not giving a fuck about being saved

Back