Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Jus binged eps 4 - 8.

Meh, fuckin struggle watch. Gat damn, the shit was boring. Only watched cuz i wanted to see how they were gonna kill off madison. Meh tho.

All the time jumps had me fucked up.

And fuck that "tell me your story" bitch!!! Bitch we are in end times, tryna find food n shelter. Yet you wanna hear a bed time story FOH!!

So um, wtf. They really gone let Charlie ( lil girl who killed Nick) join the crew?! Yea right, gtfoh

The 6 shooter guy started off cool, then got annoying real quick.

Only cool part was Alisha holdin that big ass gun at the end.

Last edited:
How she been solid the whole show?

This is what pisses me off about how they write both shows.

When it first started Madison was a dumb ass green don't know shit want to trust and save and everybody person. When Strand was the only one thinking about resources and keeping a strong kinda of trusted team together.

Madison plotted against Strand to take over his fucking boat that saved her and her family life.

Then they get to the ranch and now she is this so called smart, calculated damn near cold blooded killer who knows best and how to run the ranch better than the man who built it and been keeping it together before she ever even thought having to live that type of life.

Its some bullshit.

giphy.gif

Bold is exactly why I stopped watching the show

Whats gon suck the most about rick and maggie gettin killed off is that they wont get the classic talking dead in memory segment

wow. how the mighty have fallen. Couple years back in the IC. on a walking dead season premier nite, this thread woulda been jumpin like new years eve. now, fuckin crickets.

wouldn't be surprised if AMC tells the writers to wrap this shit up w season 10. the trill is gone.

Last edited:
wow. how the mighty have fallen. Couple years back in the IC. on a walking dead season premier nite, this thread woulda been jumpin like new years eve. now, fuckin crickets.

wouldn't be surprised if AMC tells the writers to wrap this shit in w season 10. the trill is gone.

Summer used to feel so long...

Those mid season breaks felt like forever...

Waitn on my dawg rick

Back