Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

I don't think that was a good choice.I actually like Madison

They say she's officially dead even though we didn't see it.

They damn sure shouldn't have killed Nick,but he wanted to go.

So now it's just Alecia and Strand left from season 1

I see why they brought Morgan over since they killed all these main ppl.

I wasn't mad at this 1st half though.

So we gonna just roll around with Charlie like she didn't kill Nick?Fuck Charlie

Shit was a lot like when the Gov took over the prison mixed with The Saviors,but the saviors lite.

IDK what to think.Shit a new show.

LMFAO I'm pretty sure that was a spoiler.

How the episode already aired?

Now if I said that with prior knowledge of it happening before the episode aired. That would for sure be a spoiler.

I never have spoilers cause I don't go around looking for that shit and I actually stay out of threads with spoilers if I'm behind on a season cause I don't like knowing shit like that before I watch an episode or season. It kind of ruins the shit for me depending on what it is.

How the episode already aired?

Now if I said that with prior knowledge of it happening before the episode aired. That would for sure be a spoiler.

I never have spoilers cause I don't go around looking for that shit and I actually stay out of threads with spoilers if I'm behind on a season cause I don't like knowing shit like that before I watch an episode or season. It kind of ruins the shit for me depending on what it is.

It was only a spoiler to me because I just got around to bingeing the show

I haven't been in this thread because I wasn't watching the show yet

I usually watch shit when it comes on,but for no real reason just didn't watch Fear.

Too wrapped up in Westworld

It's all good.I would have had to ask where's Madison at some point.but yall did tip me off then fully said it flat out.

ep aired so I'm the late nigga.

I tried to not see the posts when I came in,but the 1st post I saw was "Madison is missing from the present day scenes" duhhhhhhhh

Madison been pretty solid to me the whole show

IDK why ppl wouldn't like her other than her resting bitch face.

Madison get shit done.

RIP Maddy.

How she been solid the whole show?

This is what pisses me off about how they write both shows.

When it first started Madison was a dumb ass green don't know shit want to trust and save and everybody person. When Strand was the only one thinking about resources and keeping a strong kinda of trusted team together.

Madison plotted against Strand to take over his fucking boat that saved her and her family life.

Then they get to the ranch and now she is this so called smart, calculated damn near cold blooded killer who knows best and how to run the ranch better than the man who built it and been keeping it together before she ever even thought having to live that type of life.

Its some bullshit.

How she been solid the whole show?

This is what pisses me off about how they write both shows.

When it first started Madison was a dumb ass green don't know shit want to trust and save and everybody person. When Strand was the only one thinking about resources and keeping a strong kinda of trusted team together.

Madison plotted against Strand to take over his fucking boat that saved her and her family life.

Then they get to the ranch and now she is this so called smart, calculated damn near cold blooded killer who knows best and how to run the ranch better than the man who built it and been keeping it together before she ever even thought having to live that type of life.

Its some bullshit.

Madison started off rocking zombies from the first ep

so what.Strand is always up to no good.

before the ranch she helped overtake that other chick in Mexico.

The arch they put her on is and will always be trash as fuck to me.

I don't think Madison was supposed to be the lead,but they killed the husband

The husband's character was who was trash until his son got killed.

she always just seemed like a dark chick with skeletons in her closet to me.

But also a mother,an ex alcoholic/addict,and a guidance counselor

I know I almost died when she cold cocked that dude last season with that hammer.

IMO opinion this show has gotten better every season.

Back