Welcome To aBlackWeb

This trial is going to be amazing.... This is all the show too .. There's no trial in the novels... This is 100% them. I'm mad anxious cuz I have no idea what to expect. But I'm guessing we going to get some of the best performances bcuz they're but trying to replicate anything here... They're creating... And imo they really haven't missed in that department

Bruh, this show has a lotta haters.....

And the ratings might not be ideal...

But to those who are invested in this show and the way they are milking out this story..... The next two weeks are about to be STRESSFUL !! 🥺

Bruh, this show has a lotta haters.....

And the ratings might not be ideal...

But to those who are invested in this show and the way they are milking out this story..... The next two weeks are about to be STRESSFUL !! 🥺
I didn’t think I was gonna be this interested, even though I love vampire stuff. I thought yall was in here being corny. I apologize for judgement. Look at me now. We just alike 🙇🏾‍♀️.

IMG_8986.gif

This show has been a standout favorite series of mine this year. By far some of the best acting I've seen in awhile. The actress playing Claudia has not missed a beat and it was a seamless transition from Bailey Bass to her.

Santiago has been great! I love this fucking show. I really hope AMC continues to invest in the show. Fuck the haters.

Last edited:
And their formula for cliffhangers is flawless

Armand reveal at the end of season 1 was nuts..

Lestat being in the cellar ready for his introduction was chilling...

A lotta speculation on how the season ends.... But I know it's going to end with a tortuous cliffhanger.... I expect to yell "oh shit" out loud when episode 8 ends. ..

Also I think they haven't announced a "renewal" because the interview part will be over.. The already showed the book in some trailers n shit...

I'm thinking the end of 8, the next chapter in the story will be announced as a new show

Lestat is so… performative. The way he threw that jacket off in the preview walking through that breezeway had me dying. He is hilarious.

Imma have to roll up some real strong indica for this... Might even need wax...I need my emotional receptors to be ALLLLLL the way open 🥺

Rewatching 6

"Me without the burden of her*

Claudia face looked so hurt.... This shit is wild how subtle their reactions see

The most I've ever cared about Claudia outside of this show was the graphic novel my mom got me one year for birthday...

81n6c12CzLL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

This was just the book while Claudia was in it, and it was done in comic book form....

It really made you care about her a little more.... But this TV show upped it 1,000

Back