Welcome To aBlackWeb

Great episode.

Daniel and Louis connected the dots on what Armand did to them. That Louis and Armand fight was fucking hilarious, Letstat, Lestat, Lestat Lestat Lestat Lestat. All those years later and those two still together after this discovery.

I had a feeling Claudia was dead but this episode pretty much says it without saying it

Was Armand actually talking to him?

seems like it. I was thinking maybe it was cuz stronger vampires could communicate with each other across long distances and weaker ones cant. Maybe cuz Lestat is still weak and Louis was still burnt the fuck up? lol lets see what Du says once he watches lol

seems like it. I was thinking maybe it was cuz stronger vampires could communicate with each other across long distances and weaker ones cant. Maybe cuz Lestat is still weak and Louis was still burnt the fuck up? lol lets see what Du says once he watches lol
That was Louis's point of view, he actually don't know if Armand was being truthful about that conversation. Hasn't decades passed since Louis and Claudia left Lestat, shouldn't he have recovered by now

That was Louis's point of view, he actually don't know if Armand was being truthful about that conversation. Hasn't decades passed since Louis and Claudia left Lestat, shouldn't he have recovered by now

im thinking back to the end of the movie. Lestat was still fucked up when he attacked Daniel in the car wasnt he?

That was a masterclass in acting.

There's villains, and there's Armand.

Y'all should join this Facebook group... The takes are amazing

im thinking back to the end of the movie. Lestat was still fucked up when he attacked Daniel in the car wasnt he?
That part of the movie was added just for the movie, it wasn't in the book, and I doubt the show adapts it at all

Armand refusing to tell Louis Lestat said he loved him was diabolical work.... You know that shit will come back on him whenever they in the same room.

They really playing with Lestat like he's not HIM

Armand refusing to tell Louis Lestat said he loved him was diabolical work.... You know that shit will come back on him whenever they in the same room.

They really playing with Lestat like he's not HIM

lol yeah that was nasty. The wild part is Armand and Lestat are both villains. Im hoping we get to see Armand get his this season tho

That's what makes Lestat character so great. He can be the protagonist and antagonist in the same story at the same time. Dude really is completely unhinged. If they do TVL which is the next book.... He gonna have everybody stressed the entire story. He just does shit that you know is a bad idea, he knows is a bad idea... But just does it cuz he feels he can...

Like look at how they both approached the ancient vampire who was the leader of the coven...

Louis was interested in him, but refused to join the coven. The coven was jealous of him, but he wasn't trying to disturb them. He even let Claudia join them, and tried to support them, but it just fell apart. But you really can't say Louis tried to scatter the coven.

Lestat walked in that bitch with a crucifix on his shoulder.

Both of them said some vile fucked up shit to each other. I didn't think Louis had it in him to go there.

I guess Santiago about to make his move to take over.
I think Santiago trying to use Claudia to drive a wedge. He challenged Armand for criticizing her. He gave her back her journal she threw away and told her who to be careful of.

None of that was novel, but knowing Santiago... He's prolly trying to gain her trust for his actual move. It's just going to be interesting to see how prepared she is

Back