Welcome To aBlackWeb

He got sway with the leader and standing by letting her get disrespected
He tried to get Armand to chill out but he has no say in what a leader does with his people. Louis told that girl don't join. Her yelling about Louis choosing others over her when she did the same thing so now she gotta deal with it.

All that shit Armand said came from his book, that shit all true. His life was completely fucked up as a human and as a vampire....

Yes he's manipulative as shit, but he's definitely been a slave and pretty much trapped his entire life as a human and vampire. To be as strong as he is, the prolly the most free he's ever been... Which is prolly why he's controlling towards others

He tried to get Armand to chill out but he has no say in what a leader does with his people. Louis told that girl don't join. Her yelling about Louis choosing others over her when she did the same thing so now she gotta deal with it.

He's the one that said you and me.. me and you. He the one that made that promise to her and he aint stick by his word

All that shit Armand said came from his book, that shit all true. His life was completely fucked up as a human and as a vampire....

Yes he's manipulative as shit, but he's definitely been a slave and pretty much trapped his entire life as a human and vampire. To be as strong as he is, the prolly the most free he's ever been... Which is prolly why he's controlling towards others

he said they burned his maker tho didnt he? 🤔

And whose idea was it to go find other vampires? Whose idea was to join them? Louis never left her and joined another family, she did all that.

to look for some that didnt treat her like SHIT like the only three others she knew beforehand did

Claudia didn't believe Lestat when he said all vampires were pieces of shit.

That's her tragedy

to look for some that didnt treat her like SHIT like the only three others she knew beforehand did
Louis never treated her like shit and she still left him two times. Left him in an abusive relationship and then left him for theater vampires. Claudia not loyal to him while he's always been loyal to her. Claudia a spoiled brat

Louis never treated her like shit and she still left him two times. Left him in an abusive relationship and then left him for theater vampires. Claudia not loyal to him while he's always been loyal to her. Claudia a spoiled brat

he aint stand by and do nothing while Lestat prevented her from going off on her own like she wanted to and pretty much kept her prisoner cuz Louis emo ass woulda been sad that she left? Seems pretty shitty to me

he aint stand by and do nothing while Lestat prevented her from going off on her own like she wanted to and pretty much kept her prisoner cuz Louis emo ass woulda been sad that she left? Seems pretty shitty to me
Lestat had just beat the hell out that man cause of her, ain't nothing he could do

Claudia has no self awareness.... She ran head first into that shit, she just wanna belong somewhere. Making friends with humans. Poor baby 😫

I did think Claudia was about to kill that white chick when she smelled blood, I guess she learned restraint since last season.

Back