Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

I didn’t click any of the spoilers, but everyone (The characters on the show) seems to be throwing Lestat under the bus. Nobody else is a terrible piece of crap? Even poor Claudia said she hadn’t came across a vampire who wasn’t the absolute worst. Idek I feel sorry for Claudia. She talks too damn much.

Armand making himself out to be this mysterious, and somewhat caring and conscious vampire. I am about sicka him and his A Pimp Named Slickback head ass 😂. All these sappy stories. Lestat got the game and dipped out and boy still hurt 100 years later? GTFOH 🤣

And I don’t believe for one minute they don’t know what’s going on with Daniel receiving notes from real Rashid and that random visit from whoever that old nigga was in that restaurant. Wth is this even about?? I mean, I think I have a clue. I can’t wait for somebody to die. This is good.
The Talamasca.....

They watch, and they're always there 🧐

Oh okay. Never heard of them.
It's like a group of people who monitor everything supernatural going on in the world

I'm the beginning of the episode he said that the were originally tracking 900 vampires... It's now up to 1600... This "great conversion" is really happening.. What Daniel doing is dangerous. And everybody that attempted before is either dead, or undead.

The name he gave was CRAZY too.... Cuz I was not expecting that particular member to show up this early.. They going off this season

Man this episode was something else! I just now caught it. This new actress playing Claudia hasn't missed a beat. Much more nuanced imo. I feel so bad for her

It's like a group of people who monitor everything supernatural going on in the world

I'm the beginning of the episode he said that the were originally tracking 900 vampires... It's now up to 1600... This "great conversion" is really happening.. What Daniel doing is dangerous. And everybody that attempted before is either dead, or undead.

The name he gave was CRAZY too.... Cuz I was not expecting that particular member to show up this early.. They going off this season
Who’s name did he say?

Watched all three again today...

The acting on this show is top notch. It's like each week it's a battle to who will steal the show

Episode 1: Claudia
Episode 2: Santiago
Episode 3: Armand

And still Daniel is killing it
Louis is killing it

And Lestat is just having fun........ It's only Monday and I can't wait till Sunday.... Imma be sad when the season is over

Lol the conversations lately have been about how much Armand is a liar.

How messy he is. Shit is hilarious

I'm also seeing a lot of theories about Armand messing with Daniel's memories... Making him forget time the spent together as well....

Lotta wild takes on this show

I blame the book purists who slam the show for making the changes they did
. It would be boring if we knew everything. I love this show in it's entirety

Armand definitely pulling some jedi mind trick shit on Louis.

Didnt think Louis was gonna turn up on Santiago like that lol.

Fucked up how they treatin Claudia with the constant disrespect

I blame the book purists who slam the show for making the changes they did
. It would be boring if we knew everything. I love this show in it's entirety
Might be because Lestat not in this part of the story, Louis not all that interesting

Back