Welcome To aBlackWeb

so my question is.. with Armand playing with folks memories. How much of Louis memory got wiped from Paris

A couple weeks back Armand said Claudia would be killed cause she was turned too young then why even let her join to begin with?

Now I remember when they was telling Claudia the vampire rules and she already broke some of them, I guess that's going to be her downfall.

A couple weeks back Armand said Claudia would be killed cause she was turned too young then why even let her join to begin with?
Armand hates being in charge...

That's why he let Lestat scatter his coven in the 1800's

That's why he's letting Louis do it now.

He's letting Claudia in, and he's allowing Louis to operate outside of it. That's why Santiago feel like he can challenge him... Cuz Armand is looking soft. They seen him instantly kill vamps for far less... So letting these two exist looks like weakness.

Kind of curious why the tv show didn't they tell the story chronologically instead of by the books?

Some of the time I thought Louis didn't know Claudia was dead because Armond removed that memory or something but then Armond basically asked if he's forgiven for his part in what I'm assuming is Claudia's death

The sun scene was interesting. It was like the dust snap in marvel

Kind of curious why the tv show didn't they tell the story chronologically instead of by the books?

Some of the time I thought Louis didn't know Claudia was dead because Armond removed that memory or something but then Armond basically asked if he's forgiven for his part in what I'm assuming is Claudia's death

The sun scene was interesting. It was like the dust snap in marvel
They are being very bold by telling the original interview and filling in all the holes that the later books did.

In two seasons they've mentioned stuff from books 2,3&4 also stuff from book 6

Armand telling Louis that Claudia never loved him was heavy..... Louis legit tried to kill himself

The scene with Armand fucking with Daniel while Louis helpless in the bed was disturbing as fuck.

The music, the shots they took....

Armand is evil as fuck bruh... That shit was crazy, cuz you can feel how helpless everybody is.. And he is being an emotional little brat with omnipotent power over both of them

Nigga had Daniel in squat position for hours catching Charlie horses n everything

" What is so interesting about you? Am I boring?"

That shit was crazy

You told a girl you would only do her with a bag over her head, she put the bag on and cried as you did her....does that make you interesting??

That shit was wild

I'm the vampire Armand and my daddy vampire groomed me into a little bitch. Louis deserved that Claudia clap back
Bruh I don't know who I'm in more anticipation of seeing,

Akasha, Lestat coming back, or Marius showing up after laughing at the kids he abandon beef with each other

***SPOILER ALERT****

This isn't a high key spoiler... Just a reminder of how fucking irresponsible Marius is..... All of this is high key his fault.

They better do a great job of casting, cuz Marius is a very likable character... But he's a lot like Goku raising Gohan.... Dude gives no fucks about the shit his kids get into

Back