Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amara La Negra defends her Afro-latina identity

sad part about this is.......im about to go in....yall got me hyped now

i am on the island alot. the black orphans get shitted on for being dark.
alot of the ladies ...while they are cool with fucking a black american...they know its about a good time and money. but they really want a white european. and the fucked up thing is...the euros that got there fuck them have babies and leave them with the babies with no help but alot of the women still want a european guy knowing what they will do but they are obsessed with a lightskinned baby.

Then to make shit worse......alot of euro dudes go there and will straight up ask where the teens are or hook up with girls like 13 or so....get them pregnant and leave. they are the biggest pedos out there. yet no one calls them on it.

Once me and my crew was walking down the main calle in zona colonial and this guy was eyeing up a young girl....my homie went to beat his ass but it turns out we knew the dude and spared him since he was marrying another homies sister. but he said he was looking at how she dressed and not sexually.....

the color line there is sicken until you take out them dollars.

Disgusting all around.

Plain and simple a lot of black Americans are uncultured and arrogant to the world outside of America. They can only comprehend black people in America, english speaking caribbean islands and Africa. Who the fuck wants to fake being exotic when that is who you truly are!? Why do I have to prove to you that I am both black and latino and that, that combination is not foreign?!?!

This is a little off the mark but it intertwines with the topic:

Growing up I was always around black people of many nationalities. Both my parents are Trinidadian and I identify as that as well. 94% of my family is still back home. Of course looking at me you can't tell. So when I say to a black american person I'm trinidadian they say no you're not you weren't born there and you don't have the accent.

So I speak with my accent and then pose the question to them why do you call a person born in the states to two peurto rican parents peurto rican....I get the "Well you can look at them and tell."

Miss me with that bullshit!!

I always found it interesting how many Black Americans don't realize just how "American" their views of the world are when it comes to anyone foreign let alone foreign black folks. My favorite comment is always "But you look like a normal black person". That's the one that makes me laugh because it's such an exposure of pure ignorance

I always found it interesting how many Black Americans don't realize just how "American" their views of the world are when it comes to anyone foreign let alone foreign black folks. My favorite comment is always "But you look like a normal black person". That's the one that makes me laugh because it's such an exposure of pure ignorance

This statement is very true but it is because of the fact that most haven’t been outside of the country.

I know I this is a little off topic but close to the topic being discussed but Colorism is a real thing all over the globe. My close friend is from The Philippines and he even told me about how it is out there with their darker skinned people not being treated like the lighter skinned folks.

Americans and especially us black people need to realize that there are black people everywhere and a lot of times they get treated just as shitty if not worse than we do here in America

I'm prepared for the worst but.....this chick is overrated and has been for some years

Back