Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amara La Negra defends her Afro-latina identity

I also forgot to mention that she is paying homage to the OG Cuban Goddess Celia Cruz! Afro Latina women are under represented in the Latin music market.
CvS3xjdWAAEbgsh.jpg

I feel her pain and all, but I ain't gonna lie. When I first saw that video people were passing around on here, I thought it was some light Latina in black face. It's not like I thought it was impossible for a chick to have those facial features and that skin tone, but it damn sure ain't something I see everyday.

Charlemagne and Envy caught hell for that ignorant ass interview they gave her last week.

I was so pissed!!! How they not know what an Afro Latina was when JuJu was just up there and said she was CUBAN and not to mention that these mofos are in the city of NY around a plethora of Afro Latinas! GTFOH!!

They belittled her and diminished all the VALID points she was making.

I was so pissed!!! How they not know what an Afro Latina was when JuJu was just up there and said she was CUBAN and not to mention that these mofos are in the city of NY around a plethora of Afro Latinas! GTFOH!!

I read two questions they asked and was pissed. Thats why Lil Kim goons snuffed his ass.

I can stand them niggas. Aint dj envy puerto rican tho like wtf is he stupid.
Envy said he's not Latin at all and that was just a rumor Charlemagne started.

You know what's wild?

This was an older interview on his podcast of 2 light skin afro Latinas telling him the exact same thing and he literally sat there and argued them down as if he knew their existence better than they did.

It's a pattern that I'd say suggests that he really doesn't have a vested interest in the plight of black people outside of the U.S. And he's not alone because in in typical American arrogance, many of us think we have the best everything: the best food, the best music, the best politics, even the best suffering... and everyone else is just making shit up.

You know what's wild?

This was an older interview on his podcast of 2 light skin afro Latinas telling him the exact same thing and he literally sat there and argued them down as if he knew their existence better than they did.

It's a pattern that I'd say suggests that he really doesn't have a vested interest in the plight of black people outside of the U.S. And he's not alone because in in typical American arrogance, many of us think we have the best everything: the best food, the best music, the best politics, even the best suffering... and everyone else is just making shit up.

That damn video is embarrassing. You mean to tell me over the years he ain't learn shit?
You are absolutely correct that CthaGod is not interested in knowing the plight of black people outside of the U.S. His arrogance and ignorance is flagrant!

That damn video is embarrassing. You mean to tell me over the years he ain't learn shit?
You are absolutely correct that CthaGod is not interested in knowing the plight of black people outside of the U.S. His arrogance and ignorance is flagrant!
You know what his defense was?

"What? I can't ask questions? How else will I learn?"

LOL!! I remember that bullshit excuse. Nigga acting like it was his first time having that conversation. FOH!
What's crazy is, he probably doesn't even remember that conversation and can't wait to forget this one either.

It's a shame how someone can be so on point when it comes to American racism yet unbelievably numb when the issue is non-Amerixan racism

Reactions: GNS
What's crazy is, he probably doesn't even remember that conversation and can't wait to forget this one either.

It's a shame how someone can be so on point when it comes to American racism yet unbelievably numb when the issue is non-Amerixan racism

He needs to broaden his reading material because I am truly saddened by his unwillingness to comprehend and accept the facts when they are presented to him!

You know what's wild?

This episode actually annoyed the fuck out of me and part of what led the producer of their podcast to confront Andrew Schulz on air about him trying too hard to troll people to the point where guests were saying they no longer wanted to come on their show anymore.

Back