Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amara La Negra defends her Afro-latina identity

Been watching her for a minute...

I'm glad that she is about to blow up...

And proud of the way she is handling herself....

images

Hopefully she can break that stupid ass color line in the DR.....

shorty is the shit

when her song comes on chicks get it popping

shes domincan and italian i think

Been watching her for a minute...

I'm glad that she is about to blow up...

And proud of the way she is handling herself....

images

Hopefully she can break that stupid ass color line in the DR.....
she is loved in the DR...frojm all the chicas i know love her.

but the color shit in the DR is just damn dumb...

had a talk with a nigga a shade or two lighter than my black ass telling me that haitians are scum and all this shit....i tell the nigga since he can read english to look up how haiti saved the DR and allowed them to be where they at.

that nigga wanted to chop my head off for such fuk speak.

alot of dominicans dont even acknowledges their african side.....thats why i stay with those that mostly do.

Any where the Euro man has landed there has and will always be a skin color divide.
Some Dominicans have a problem with accepting there African DNA because to them it signifies being of Haitian decent.
The fact that Amara embraces her Afro roots is a beautiful thing especially being Dominican.
sad part about this is.......im about to go in....yall got me hyped now

i am on the island alot. the black orphans get shitted on for being dark.
alot of the ladies ...while they are cool with fucking a black american...they know its about a good time and money. but they really want a white european. and the fucked up thing is...the euros that got there fuck them have babies and leave them with the babies with no help but alot of the women still want a european guy knowing what they will do but they are obsessed with a lightskinned baby.

Then to make shit worse......alot of euro dudes go there and will straight up ask where the teens are or hook up with girls like 13 or so....get them pregnant and leave. they are the biggest pedos out there. yet no one calls them on it.

Once me and my crew was walking down the main calle in zona colonial and this guy was eyeing up a young girl....my homie went to beat his ass but it turns out we knew the dude and spared him since he was marrying another homies sister. but he said he was looking at how she dressed and not sexually.....

the color line there is sicken until you take out them dollars.

sad part about this is.......im about to go in....yall got me hyped now

i am on the island alot. the black orphans get shitted on for being dark.
alot of the ladies ...while they are cool with fucking a black american...they know its about a good time and money. but they really want a white european. and the fucked up thing is...the euros that got there fuck them have babies and leave them with the babies with no help but alot of the women still want a european guy knowing what they will do but they are obsessed with a lightskinned baby.

Then to make shit worse......alot of euro dudes go there and will straight up ask where the teens are or hook up with girls like 13 or so....get them pregnant and leave. they are the biggest pedos out there. yet no one calls them on it.

Once me and my crew was walking down the main calle in zona colonial and this guy was eyeing up a young girl....my homie went to beat his ass but it turns out we knew the dude and spared him since he was marrying another homies sister. but he said he was looking at how she dressed and not sexually.....

the color line there is sicken until you take out them dollars.

Last edited:
Damn they say sex trafficking blew up in the Caribbean and I just knew it was white dudes all in it.
it is...but itas black dudes who make up a very small part of it and latinos make up the biggest then them white boys. and now the chinese.

man ever place i know has a dominican chick sell ass.

hell here in switzerland they give out stripper visas...thing is...there aint no strip clubs here.....they are ass selling clubs and brothels..

they got a whole system how this works. for the ones that cant get a visa.

you can stay in switzerland for 90 days without a visas.....so they sell ass for 90 days then go to italy for 30 days and sell ass then back to switzerland or spain....its like a tour they do.

but they are not breaking any law and they send most of the money back to the island to care for their family.

how do i know this? i know alot of domincans and i get around alot

Back