Amara La Negra defends her Afro-latina identity

No just mostly the Latinos and the whites. Which makes me feel that much confident in what I was saying.

Whenever it comes to any issues within the Latin community you think you can tell others how to feel based on your misguided perception instead of listening to people who actually lived these experiences. You're wrong 98% of the time Just like you was wrong about this. You feel confident because like the very same white folks you think you're going against you've actually adopted their deflection and debate tactics of dismissing any point you don't understand or can't logically combat

Whenever it comes to any issues within the Latin community you think you can tell others how to feel based on your misguided perception instead of listening to people who actually lived these experiences. You're wrong 98% of the time Just like you was wrong about this. You feel confident because like the very same white folks you think you're going against you've actually adopted their deflection and debate tactics of dismissing any point you don't understand or can't logically combat
This post is dripping with irony. Glad to know how you really feel. But anyway bruh, when have I ever told someone how they should feel? Let’s start there. And just like Latinos live their experience I can only tell things from my experience and point of view as well.

What was @5th Letter saying on the IC?
In the George Lopez thread he told a lame joke about how his mother or grandmother told him there are two things you don’t do and that you never bring home/marry a black person and don’t park in front of their house. And my response was that it was racist to say not to bring a black person home and the Latinos weren’t feeling that.

This post is dripping with irony. Glad to know how you really feel. But anyway bruh, when have I ever told someone how they should feel? Let’s start there. And just like Latinos live their experience I can only tell things from my experience and point of view as well.

Any thread about latinos damn near you pop up with your "they wanna pretend to be cool with black folks" rhetoric. Nigga we get it..you don't trust non American blacks. You feeling the need to constantly state it is odd

That George Lopez was racist for telling a black woman to shut the fuck up while most others said he simply told a heckler to shut the fuck up
She sided with him in the end so I could care less about her. That only made me not be quick to defend people.

In the George Lopez thread he told a lame joke about how his mother or grandmother told him there are two things you don’t do and that you never bring home/marry a black person and don’t park in front of their house. And my response was that it was racist to say not to bring a black person home and the Latinos weren’t feeling that.

You know damn well that's not what you was debating because that's not even the full context of the joke. It was explained more than once in the thread that the entire point of the joke is that he knows its racist and how he ends up getting revenge on his mother by hiring nothing but black nurses to care for her when she was older. You weren't debating that you were calling him racist for what he said to the heckler

Any thread about latinos damn near you pop up with your "they wanna pretend to be cool with black folks" rhetoric. Nigga we get it..you don't trust non American blacks. You feeling the need to constantly state it is odd
Only threads when a Latino do or say suspect things. Lol. I don’t randomly go at Latinos like it’s something to do.

That George Lopez was racist for telling a black woman to shut the fuck up while most others said he simply told a heckler to shut the fuck up

Seems like 2 different versions of the same story lol too bad they fucked the site up or we'd be able to pull screenshots of what actually was said.

Seems like 2 different versions of the same story lol too bad they fucked the site up or we'd be able to pull screenshots of what actually was said.

I actually can still see the threads. I went and looked back at the thread before I even responded here to make sure I remembered correctly. That's how I know he's bullshitting when he said only white posters and latino posters were agreeing he was off for calling him racist for what he said to the heckler

You know damn well that's not what you was debating because that's not even the full context of the joke. It was explained more than once in the thread that the entire point of the joke is that he knows its racist and how he ends up getting revenge on his mother by hiring nothing but black nurses to care for her when she was older. You weren't debating that you were calling him racist for what he said to the heckler
Y’all were quick to hit me with reactions that y’all werent trying to understand my point. That type of thinking is/was racist and Lopez wasn’t making him self look any better with how he was berating her. But with hindsight now she stuck up for him when some black people were defending her so it is what it is. But he never explained the full context of the joke and I’m now just hearing about that so if that’s the case then fine. But look at it from my perspective, racist joke followed by berating the women wasn’t a good look at all.

My other argument was that based on how he treated the woman he might feel the same way his mother felt, because going in on her the way he did was over the top considering all she did was give him the middle finger.

Reactions: Soul_Rattler
I actually can still see the threads. I went and looked back at the thread before I even responded here to make sure I remembered correctly. That's how I know he's bullshitting when he said only white posters and latino posters were agreeing he was off for calling him racist for what he said to the heckler
You know there’s something called anomaly. That’s why I said mostly

Yeah I don't remember if it was @5th Letter but there's always been posters saying that Latinos in America that don't want anything to do with blacks in the sociopolitical arena.

It's not a completely wrong observation but it's also an incomplete narrative of the relationship between black Americans and latinos.

Yeah I don't remember if it was @5th Letter but there's always been posters saying that Latinos in America that don't want anything to do with blacks in the sociopolitical arena.

It's not a completely wrong observation but it's also an incomplete narrative of the relationship between black Americans and latinos.
That’s my argument for those who say or do suspect things. I would never generalize a people at all.

Yall need to post that ic thread seems interesting.