Fantastic beasts was a good Trilogy

I recently started watching them again though

I seen like 2 years agoā€¦.. I think lmao

Fantastic beasts was a good Trilogy
Yeah I just recently did a HP marathon

They are some really good movies imo the quality is right up there with the MCU

Last edited:

Howard University Wins $80K at Esports Tournament​

Howard Universityā€™s Call of Duty Esports team, Cold Steel, took home a first-place prize at this yearā€™s MTN Dew Real Change Challenge esports tournament in Atlanta.

Cold Steel was awarded a hefty $80,000 share of the $500,000 prize pool.

Stacey Abrams Is Headed to Howard University!​

The former Georgia Gubnetrorial candidate's new role at the prestigious HBCU will begin in September.​

By Jessica Washington, Published Yesterday

NEW YORK, NEW YORK - MARCH 16: Elevating Equity Honoree Stacey Abrams speaks on stage as Phoebe Robinson emcees Reading Partners' Dream Dinner Party honoring Stacey Abrams & Questlove, with special guest, Savannah Guthrie, co-hosted by Dawn Davis and Tara Westover at The Plaza on March 16, 2023 in New York City.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK - MARCH 16: Elevating Equity Honoree Stacey Abrams speaks on stage as Phoebe Robinson emcees Reading Partnersā€™ Dream Dinner Party honoring Stacey Abrams & Questlove, with special guest, Savannah Guthrie, co-hosted by Dawn Davis and Tara Westover at The Plaza on March 16, 2023 in New York City.Photo: Eugene Gologursky (Getty Images)

So what exactly will she be doing as chair of this brand new position? This press release from Howard has the answer:

ā€œIn this role, Abrams will foster interdisciplinary collaborations across the University on critical issues of race and Black politics, especially those issues that affect Americans of the African diaspora. The chair will inspire research and encourage broad discussions of scholarship for real-world solutions to complex, seemingly insoluble societal problems that adversely affect African diasporic communities and other vulnerable populations. Finally, as the inaugural chair, Abrams will lead a vibrant Ronald W. Walters Speakers Series with invited guests on a range of topics representing diverse perspectives.ā€

Abrams, who previously served as a professor at her alma mater, Spelman College, is apparently not closing off a future in politics. But itā€™ll be interesting to watch what she does during her time at Howard.

Howard ain't gonna get any better then.

I wish she or whatever gender this individual identifies as stays as far away from politics, especially that governor's seat in GA, as humanly possible. Good riddance!

Yā€™all be on your SWIVEL out here. This Cac came to A&T looking for WARā€¦..
This has being going on since I was in was school. I don't know why HBCUs trouble people so much.

I know bout this article alll too well.

What it means to graduate from an HBCU into the ā€˜real worldā€™

However, as a recent graduate of a Historically Black College and University (HBCU), I recognize I will be leaving behind my safe space of the past four years ā€“ and entering spaces where I may be one of the few Black people in a room.

These words of wisdom never served the purpose of discouraging us as Black individuals entering the workforce. Instead, they fueled our desire to continue to work toward altering the perception the workforce has of Black America.

Allenā€™s words about the line ā€œbetween safe and victimizedā€ and this particularly being the case for Black communities and HBCUs is not lost on me, nor should it be lost on the average reader. HBCUs and Black individuals in American society have been mistreated and victimized for decades.

Back