Welcome To aBlackWeb

All things HBCU related thread

White guys in any D9 frat is commendable, because you KNOW they had to go through extra shit to make it.

White guys in any D9 frat is commendable, because you KNOW they had to go through extra shit to make it.
Nah, they don’t. Any good chapter is going to make sure everybody goes through hell, lol.

At least back in my day and at least at my chapter. A lot of chapters straight paper nowadays.

The fact the even have access is an issue.
As if they do t already have enough connections and networking on their side …
Think about how hard it is for black folk to get into pwi’s let alone join an historically all white frat.

Can we keep anything untainted?

White people being in black frats and sorors isn't new just like black people being in white frats and sorors. This shit just isn't that common because frats and sorors are one of those things that still very much exist along racial lines.

Fraternities and sororities are pretty shitty organizations across the board. Of all the things wrong with them, black orgs allowing non blacks in them should be at the bottom of the list.

White people being in black frats and sorors isn't new just like black people being in white frats and sorors. This shit just isn't that common because frats and sorors are one of those things that still very much exist along racial lines.

Fraternities and sororities are pretty shitty organizations across the board. Of all the things wrong with them, black orgs allowing non blacks in them should be at the bottom of the list.
Well I would love to know those issues.

Well I would love to know those issues.

Hazing so bad that chapters are routinely kicked off campuses, history of sexual assaults (moreso frats than sorors), colorism and other appearance related discrimination historically (moreso sorors than frats). Basically organizations where members have to be terrorized and humiliated just become part of the club are inherently stupid.

Hazing so bad that chapters are routinely kicked off campuses, history of sexual assaults (moreso frats than sorors), colorism and other appearance related discrimination historically (moreso sorors than frats). Basically organizations where members have to be terrorized and humiliated just become part of the club are inherently stupid.
Colorism?
:niggaa:

But nah. Cot damn. I was aware if some but nog all that.

Dm7-QyNRzaM15esa3b_WASFY-pk_LUH7WW1TZJA1aoo.jpg.webp

Robert Griffin III Visits Bowie State Sport Management Class​

Former Washington Commanders and Baltimore Ravens quarterback Robert Griffin III visited with Bowie State University sport management students on Nov. 16 to share career insights that could help the future leaders as they prepare for the workforce.

Griffin played seven seasons in the NFL, earning Offensive Rookie of the Year and Pro Bowl honors in 2012 before getting his start at ESPN as a football commentator/analyst in 2021.

Griffin fielded all manner of questions from the students during an hour-long Zoom call and covered a range of topics from tips to improve their event times in track and field to transitioning from the football field to the commentator’s table at ESPN. Though two very different jobs, Griffin talked about how his approach for both positions was consistent. His main ingredient for success always involved conducting as much research and preparation as possible.

“I spend the entire day Wednesday studying for my Saturday game,” said Griffin, as he detailed what he does to prepare for covering a college football game. “I’ve got two new teams I have to know. I got to know how their season’s been going, the key players and the scheme they run so I can articulate that the right way to the viewer.”

The stuff you mentioned is fringe, not the norm. At least that’s been my observation as a frat member.

Back