Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Abadon needs a manager (like James Mitchell/Sinister Minister type) to speak for her. For her look to be so into her character there hadn't been much character growth shown in tv

Abadon needs a manager (like James Mitchell/Sinister Minister type) to speak for her. For her look to be so into her character there hadn't been much character growth shown in tv
She is a regular on Dark which is cool for practice but she needs to be on Dynamite or Rampage atleast once a month. Her look is fire. I agree a manager would make it easier.

Alright, let’s see what ya got here brother Ro. You are one of my favorites after all
giphy.gif

So after extensive research and looking at AEWs women roster and seeing who’s healthy since you love saying that so and so is injured, here’s who I think should at least be in contention for a women’s title shot. These women of course wouldn’t beat Toni Storm, who should be undisputed women’s champion. Still don’t know why she’s interim champion but whatever. These women could have at least be in a tournament of some sort, since Tony Kahn loves him some tournaments:

Serena Deeb- I’ll give you this one, but she can’t really cut a promo. It’d be Rosa all over again.
Athena - Not over with the crowd
Shida - Obligations in Japan
Paige Vanzant - Still training and will probably only wrestle on PPVs. She also had a fight back in August. Plus this is literally her first year wrestling
Red Velvet - injured
Riho - literally just got back from Japan due to VISA issues not letting her work in the US
Skye Blue - not signed
Tay Melo - not over(mainly because of being with Sammy) nor ready for a main title run at all
Willow Nightingale - literally just signed to the company, mainly for ROH
A better version of Jamie Hayter

And I guess you’re gonna dissect exact women and tell me why they should and shouldn’t be in contention but whatever. Just hoping Tony does a better job of dealing with the women’s division because it’s been pretty average since the creation of AEW
Well first off lol@ the tournament jab while the World Cup is happening and KOTR is coming back.

@The bolded: Yes, I do the extensive research that you lied about brother Ro.

Well Omega was in charge of the women at the beginning sooooo…

Can they do better? Everybody can, but you gotta understand a lot of these women are green, not tv ready, or just can’t get over 🤷🏾‍♂️

Making lackeys of some of these women isn't helping the division either. Kiera Hogan, Red Velvet and Jamie Hayter all should be on their own.
Velvet and hogan were by themselves…and they weren’t over. Velvet was starting to with her heel turn and joining the baddies…until she got injured. Also Hayter is the most over she’s been, right NOW. Looks like it was a good choice to keep her with Britt for the moment

TNT is listing AEW Rampage as airing on 4 PM Eastern on Black Friday 11/25.

TNT is airing an NHL double header that evening

Back