Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Stop bruh. You tryin to hard to find a knock against AEW.

Everyone is not sitting in their seats until the very...VERY end. As soon as that 3 count happens and bell rings...folks are already making a b-line for the doors to avoid that parking lot traffic.

I'm pretty sure you've been to sporting events b4 and seen folks leave. Geezus crust man. The hills some of you niggas choose to die on. Lol!
The seats were empty, is that not a fact. That's all I said, y'all the ones putting the pom poms on for this piss ant company

The seats were empty, is that not a fact. That's all I said, y'all the ones putting the pom poms on for this piss ant company

...hilarious. Lol

Incoming twitter drop pic by Chi showing a wide shot of said arena in 3...2...1...

So you believe all those people left when the so called hottest dude in wrestling still in the ring grabbing a mic
Have you been to a wrestlng event? Fans start running out the door after the ending segement. Even with something taking place 50% of the people are rushing to leave to beat traffic because if not your usually stuck in bumper to bumper for a hour or 2 just leaving the arena parking.

Have you been to a wrestlng event? Fans start running out the door after the ending segement. Even with something taking place 50% of the people are rushing to leave to beat traffic because if not your usually stuck in bumper to bumper for a hour or 2 just leaving the arena parking.

Yes, in Chicago we stay until ain't shit happening anymore, once they say goodnight that's when people head to the exits.

As soon as that nigga said "In Chicago"...thats when I knew he was trollin. Lol

Lot of cheer leading in here for empty seats. But AEW gonna rival WWE in x amount of years

snl-cheer.gif

Yes, in Chicago we stay until ain't shit happening anymore, once they say goodnight that's when people head to the exits.
That must be a unique situation becaude ive been to over 10 shows and all of them people rush the parking lot. Chicago makes sense tho since they are die hard fans like Philly.

That could be because of the pandemic that prevented them from doing as much travel as they wanted, but they finally went to the west coast this year and I expect them to be like WWE and go everywhere within the US. Happy they are going to London next year

Woah! Somebody snapping and becoming unhinged without having to be made to look like a fool? Who would've thought?

Back