Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Build up to the ppv has been the weakest one ever for AEW. Just feels like a throw away compared to last years Full Gear.

The MJF and Moxley promo was good tho. I like they tease MJF as a baby face and how over he actually would be.

Last edited:
I hope Death Triangle don't lose the belts to The Elite
Thats exactly whats happening. They fixing the course back to the their original booking of the 3 man belts. Plus they been slowly teasing Lucha Bros and Pac having issues.

It would be dope if DT did keep it tho but if the long term booking is set and a good story im fine Elite getting it back to tell that.

I will say that AEW runs the same markets too much

That could be because of the pandemic that prevented them from doing as much travel as they wanted, but they finally went to the west coast this year and I expect them to be like WWE and go everywhere within the US. Happy they are going to London next year

They did when the top guys was doing shit in dark matches or goofing around afterwards. The crowd didn't dare up and leave when the rock was still in the ring

Stop bruh. You tryin to hard to find a knock against AEW.

Everyone is not sitting in their seats until the very...VERY end. As soon as that 3 count happens and bell rings...folks are already making a b-line for the doors to avoid that parking lot traffic.

I'm pretty sure you've been to sporting events b4 and seen folks leave. Geezus crust man. The hills some of you niggas choose to die on. Lol!

Back