Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

I agree wit this. Anna Jay vs Jade was better, I think because its Anna Jay i forget about but it was a good match . I dont remember Willow vs Jade but they ranked it higher too.

Jade and Anna's match 2nd go round was better imo.

I mean if they can get her quality opponents that'll help continue her improvement...she'd be good. The more aggressive types.

But it's been inconsistent b/c one minute she'll face a quality opponent who can go...the next...bbq chicken. I wanna see Jade face more women who can dish it back to her.

Jade and Anna's match 2nd go round was better imo.

I mean if they can get her quality opponents that'll help continue her improvement...she'd be good. The more aggressive types.

But it's been inconsistent b/c one minute she'll face a quality opponent who can go...the next...bbq chicken. I wanna see Jade face more women who can dish it back to her.
That's Nyla so we'll see how it goes.

I really don’t know. They haven’t really done a good of building more opponents for Toni but don’t tell you know who that
Well who is available or believable when most of the people they could try are either injured, doing stuff overseas, not over, not tv ready, or someone y'all will complain about for the most illogical of reasons? Drop some names please.

Jade, Britt Baker even though I think she's wack, Shida and depending on how good Paige is on her comeback
You complain about Britt being wack in ring, but Jade Cargill is main title ready? That makes no sense brother B. Shida performs in a stage show in Japan that's why she's gone most of the time.

Oh, and Jade's best matches have been with Anna Jay and Red Velvet. I've already explained why in previous posts.

Last edited:
Well who is available or believable when most of the people they could try are either injured, doing stuff overseas, not over, not tv ready, or someone y'all will complain about for the most illogical of reasons? Drop some names please.

Oh brother shenco, for I do not currently have the time to go through AEWs talented women’s roster to see who’s available. I will soon hopefully!!

You complain about Britt being wack in ring, but Jade Cargill is main title ready? That makes no sense brother B. Shida performs in a stage show in Japan that's why she's gone most of the time.

Oh, and Jade's best matches have been with Anna Jay and Red Velvet. I've already explained why in previous posts.
Britt is garbage and Jade is green, I place them in the main title division because they're both popular in that little company

Oh brother shenco, for I do not currently have the time to go through AEWs talented women’s roster to see who’s available. I will soon hopefully!!
In other words you don't know and posted without having accurate information therefore lied

giphy.gif

Britt is garbage and Jade is green, I place them in the main title division because they're both popular in that little company
So which is it? Are you more concerned with in ring talent or who's over with the crowd? If it's in-ring then you sound incredibly foolish advocating for Jade Cargill. If it's who's over with the crowd, this contradicts your tirade from a few weeks ago about Britt not being good in-ring so she shouldn't be in the spot that she's in. Which goalpost are we going to be moving today brother B? I would very much appreciate it if you would try and do better sometimes

Thank you

So which is it? Are you more concerned with in ring talent or who's over with the crowd? If it's in-ring then you sound incredibly foolish advocating for Jade Cargill. If it's who's over with the crowd, this contradicts your tirade from a few weeks ago about Britt not being good in-ring so she shouldn't be in the spot that she's in. Which goalpost are we going to be moving today brother B? I would very much appreciate it if you would try and do better sometimes

Thank you
I was asked who I would put in their main title picture and those two are the most popular chicks so why wouldn't they be placed at the top, they both aren't good in the ring but when has in ring talent stopped wrestlers from carrying titles or be in the mix. Britt shouldn't be in that spot but who else do they have, she's the most over chick they have. Jade only been wrestling for 2 years and only have 40 matches which shows how trash Con is at this booking thing. Jade has a chance to improve with more experienced women who can guide her to better matches like they do with Britt. You keep trying to have a gotcha moment that just isn't there. Those two are more over than the two chicks that's holding titles at the moment are they not

Nobody cares about Athena, the chick formerly known as Ruby Riott, or any of those other chicks that come in hot and then Con banished them to Dark two months later.

I was asked who I would put in their main title picture and those two are the most popular chicks so why wouldn't they be placed at the top, they both aren't good in the ring but when has in ring talent stopped wrestlers from carrying titles or be in the mix. Britt shouldn't be in that spot but who else do they have, she's the most over chick they have. Jade only been wrestling for 2 years and only have 40 matches which shows how trash Con is at this booking thing. Jade has a chance to improve with more experienced women who can guide her to better matches like they do with Britt. You keep trying to have a gotcha moment that just isn't there. Those two are more over than the two chicks that's holding titles at the moment are they not

Nobody cares about Athena, the chick formerly known as Ruby Riott, or any of those other chicks that come in hot and then Con banished them to Dark two months later.
1. So the people who are over are the only ones main title worthy. That once again contradicts your tirade about Britt not being good enough in the ring to be in her current spot. I literally said what you are now saying
Screen-Shot-2022-11-13-at-2-48-26-AM.png

2. MJF has literally only had 53 matches his entire AEW career. Over. In that same amount of time as Jade, Roman Reigns has had 29 matches total and is the most over thing in wrestling. So only having 40 matches is no example of bad booking. Especially since most of the roster only works 1 or 2 days a week.

3. Also Jade has only wrestled for 2 years now... literally everyone she goes up against is more experienced than her.

4. Ruby Riott is injured and not as over, we saw that when she got booed for beating Statlander(who is also injured). I also like how you mentioned banished to Dark. Banished to Dark, yet you seemed to be so concerned with Dark when posting your botch tweets(yea most of that isn't televised)

5. @bolded: Jade is holding a title...huh?

Oh and hey brother B....
SelfishKindheartedIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

So after extensive research and looking at AEWs women roster and seeing who’s healthy since you love saying that so and so is injured, here’s who I think should at least be in contention for a women’s title shot. These women of course wouldn’t beat Toni Storm, who should be undisputed women’s champion. Still don’t know why she’s interim champion but whatever. These women could have at least be in a tournament of some sort, since Tony Kahn loves him some tournaments:

Serena Deeb
Athena
Shida
Paige Vanzant
Red Velvet
Riho
Skye Blue
Tay Melo
Willow Nightingale
A better version of Jamie Hayter

And I guess you’re gonna dissect exact women and tell me why they should and shouldn’t be in contention but whatever. Just hoping Tony does a better job of dealing with the women’s division because it’s been pretty average since the creation of AEW

So after extensive research and looking at AEWs women roster and seeing who’s healthy since you love saying that so and so is injured, here’s who I think should at least be in contention for a women’s title shot. These women of course wouldn’t beat Toni Storm, who should be undisputed women’s champion. Still don’t know why she’s interim champion but whatever. These women could have at least be in a tournament of some sort, since Tony Kahn loves him some tournaments:

Serena Deeb
Athena
Shida
Paige Vanzant
Red Velvet
Riho
Skye Blue
Tay Melo
Willow Nightingale
A better version of Jamie Hayter

And I guess you’re gonna dissect exact women and tell me why they should and shouldn’t be in contention but whatever. Just hoping Tony does a better job of dealing with the women’s division because it’s been pretty average since the creation of AEW

Red Velvet so underrated.

Making lackeys of some of these women isn't helping the division either. Kiera Hogan, Red Velvet and Jamie Hayter all should be on their own.

Making lackeys of some of these women isn't helping the division either. Kiera Hogan, Red Velvet and Jamie Hayter all should be on their own.

Hayter should have left when she had the chance. She looks stupid going right back to Britt. Hope things change after Full Gear

Last edited:
Haytet should have left when she had the chance. She looks stupid going right back to Britt. Hope things change after Full Gear
Hayter and Baker def need to explode after Paige wins, Baker probably would get disrespectful after losing and Hayter snaps. But def something should happen.

Out of all them chicks in AEW the only ones who can put on a solid match at the moment confidently:

*Serena Deeb
*Thunder Rosa
*Toni Storm
*Shida
*Britt Baker
*Athena?

The ones who seasoning up is:

*Red Velvet
*Willow
*Hayter
*Nyla Rose
*Tay Conti

The ones who I like but think are still in the green and need work:

*JADE(live events would help tremendously)

Paige Van Zant (she sexy tho)

Back