Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Nyla a gotdayum troll and I'm laughing through all of it

How you doing an open challenge for belt you aint een win?? Then mock her whole wrestling style down to the pin! Lol!!!

Jade gonna beat dat azzz so bad. I just hope they give their match quality time. Instead of having them rush thru it like they did wit her against Athena.

Jamie Hayter

That’s a good idea. I look at the TBS title as their secondary womens title so I’d have no issue with her winning and Jade going after the women’s title vs Toni Storm sometime next year after Toni finally becomes undisputed champion

That’s a good idea. I look at the TBS title as their secondary womens title so I’d have no issue with her winning and Jade going after the women’s title vs Toni Storm sometime next year after Toni finally becomes undisputed champion

They should've just made Toni the undisputed champ instead of this interim shyt. Especially since Rosa can't compete right now.

That title should be used for the Hayter, Tay Melo, Anna Jay, Athena and other chicks who not main title worthy

Last edited:
Jade, Britt Baker even though I think she's wack, Shida and depending on how good Paige is on her comeback

Britt doesn’t need the title right now. Her and her feud with Saraya don’t need it. Shida is credible but can they really build an interesting feud?

Britt doesn’t need the title right now. Her and her feud with Saraya don’t need it. Shida is credible but can they really build an interesting feud?

I keep waiting on them to build up Hayter but they dropped the ball on her continuing to be Britt's lackey

They also screwed up Anna Jay placing her with Jericho, that's not doing anything for her. It was time for her to leave the Dark Order though but not place her in another wack crew and especially not under Tay Melo

Tay the only one I feel gave Jade her best match so far.

I agree wit this. Anna Jay vs Jade was better, I think because its Anna Jay i forget about but it was a good match . I dont remember Willow vs Jade but they ranked it higher too.

Back