Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Maybe Vince was on to something with the wrestling fan base, or at least a good number of them anyways. Hmm🤔🤔

SMH never thought you’d be one to join that side. You actually seem like you know something. Oh well, guess we all can’t like our intelligence not being insulted. Oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️
Shenco you know damn well the reason you turn folks off because you throw in insults and rub shit in at times where nobody is even talking about that and you bring it back up to make YOUR point. Like Ro said you actually make some great points and then that gets buried because you go 0 to 100 because some dont agree with you or you just over state your point and then it comes off your protecting AEW from any criticism. And bashing anything WWE does in the middle of it doesnt help your look of coming from a genuine place.

sigh-ok.gif

SMH Such wasted potential. Going the personal attack route. We need to be better

Last edited:
Stop worrying about me the poster and worry about the points I’m making. If you feel a certain way about something I say, that’s on YOU. I apologize for expecting and wanting more from you all
That’s why the personal insults come out, and why their arguments are so flimsy 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Last edited:
Back