Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Feels like they going 2 steps back with Garcia. The whole point of giving somebody a push is to keep it going, they stop and go too much in AEW with booking talent.

I mean yeah they should've struck while the iron was hot. Had him break from Jericho when they had the chance.

But i think all that was just a taste to look forward to down the line. It paid off for Hayter. So I think it's gonna pay off for him

I mean yeah they should've struck while the iron was hot. Had him break from Jericho when they had the chance.

But i think all that was just a taste to look forward to down the line. It paid off for Hayter. So I think it's gonna pay off for him
Should have had him do his own thing and keep that Griselda song as his entrance. That alone gave him a different feel.

Should have had him do his own thing and keep that Griselda song as his entrance. That alone gave him a different feel.

Yeah but I don't it's his time to go solo yet. One thing I give Jericho credit...he can take a group of unknown mofos and put them over.

Yeah but I don't it's his time to go solo yet. One thing I give Jericho credit...he can take a group of unknown mofos and put them over.
It never is AEW does the jerk and chill move way too much imo. Thats my first big gripe about this company. I got a few more thats been growing but ima chill and see if they change those too.

Back