Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to Kelis Nas used to beat her

She's not painting him like an Ike Turner he just gets drunk probably says some shit and she says some shit and then

Family-Guy-GIF-the-simpsons-vs-family-guy-30908328-392-190.gif
Pow! Right in the kisser.

There's digital Walkmans now .. More like mp3 players but yeah too cumbersome

My Sony Walkman has over 5000 tracks and I'm still adding to it right now as I type this, when I am finished with this beast I will easily have one of the best collections in the world right at my finger tips, no internet connection needed, and all these suckas are gonna be still paying Jay every month.

My Sony Walkman has over 5000 tracks and I'm still adding to it right now as I type this, when I am finished with this beast I will easily have one of the best collections in the world right at my finger tips, no internet connection needed, and all these suckas are gonna be still paying Jay every month.

Lol @ thinking people pay for TIDAL.

Nas my favorite rapper but this ain't his first baby moms who said he put hands on them. I've heard first hand accounts from people who seen Nas and Kelis get in a physical altercation at an award show. It's not something that anyone needs to be in denial about. Obviously it's something there, that doesn't mean Nas straight up knocking women teeth out but it's clear he deals with crazy women and he's probably crazy himself and putting himself in those positions where people not able to restrain themselves physically.

As far as everything else she's talking about, I'm not really believing everything about him being a horrible father because he obviously always been there for Des. Their whole shit is just dysfunctional.
them NYC women are abusive

tall and pretty as hell in person.

i met her once....she is fucking gorgeous in person

but im telling you....more of this shit gonna come out about niggas

She is pretty. I saw her in Harlem around the time she started running some food truck. She comes across loonier than a cartoon though. Crazy chicks are always borderline gorgeous it seems.

Too many women that do get abused that don't say anything for a long time for a variety of reasons to just dismiss it when someone says something happened. But she was vague, it coulda been minor scuffles when they were drinking a lot. Only they know what happened and I'm sure they both have different perspectives.. she even said Nas might not remember a lot of it because he was blacked out. Sounds like more of a drinking problem than anything.

When it comes to the custody it just sounds like she's being overly controlling. It is fair for them to have joint custody especially with Nas paying as much as he is. If the agreement states he has the kid from Thursday till Sunday don't cause a big scene because Nas ain't trying to relinquish him early just because your parents are in town. The deal is the deal. Like I said earlier, only they know the truth about their situation but you can tell Kelis has made it difficult on him to see his child. I remember when she give birth to the child in summer 2009 she wouldn't even tell him what hospital she was at. So it's definitely resentment on both sides. Sucks the kid gets caught up in the middle of it. If I'm Nas I don't want Kelis putting the same strain on my relationship with my son that 50's BM did to him and Marquice.

Come on guys most of us have that one friend who has slapped his crazy girl around and we are still cool with them, not saying Nas did it but if he did I will still ride with him, I mean Nas made Illmatic so he should have Diplomatic Immunity just for that.

Back