Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to Kelis Nas used to beat her

I've dealt with scorned women and as the video goes on the more you can see she's scorned af.

"he was mad at things that didn't make sense" : she was speaking about Nas being mad she was buddy buddy with his enemies.

"we were broke up for months but i was surprised he stopped paying my house payments"

"im 5'10 and very confrontational"

I'm only 2 mins into this shit lol

Yea I watched the whole thing and she is crazy and scorned and all that and she's not being fair to him but he still shouldn't have been putting his hands on her even if she hit him first.. You gotta get out of that.

Yea I watched the whole thing and she is crazy and scorned and all that and she's not being fair to him but he still shouldn't have been putting his hands on her even if she hit him first.. You gotta get out of that.

I agree you can't put yourself in that position, but women saying "i was abused" when they were the aggressor has to stop.

Cuz all people are gonna take from this is that Nas beat kelis. While I don't think Nas should've have been hittin her back, I don't view Nas as an abuser.

She's not painting him like an Ike Turner he just gets drunk probably says some shit and she says some shit and then

Family-Guy-GIF-the-simpsons-vs-family-guy-30908328-392-190.gif

Disagree you hit someone expect to get hit back. I ain't saying a man should beat a woman like she's a man but a woman ain't above getting hit back either.

Everyone should keep their hands to themselves and if one doesn't then oh well. The person who hits first has to deal with what comes back.

Back