Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to Kelis Nas used to beat her

working with coons....

beating women.....

yall still checking for that new nas album?

Nas is a piece of shit according to her, remember verbal abuse is on par with physical abuse so you guys said in the other thread

How, a woman said she was abused in both situations

Is there a video I don't know about with Nas clearly being the aggressor and chasing Kelis with a knife?

Is there a video I don't know about with Nas clearly being the aggressor and chasing Kelis with a knife?

That video didn't come out until a day or two later, people was already saying he was guilty before that. That video didn't show him knocking her teeth out it was just a heated argument

That video didn't come out until a day or two later, people was already saying he was guilty before that. That video didn't show him knocking her teeth out it was just a heated argument

Not me, i didn't say shit till the video came out.

Nas & Kelis are in a heated custody and child support battle and now all of a sudden he's a woman beater lol Any logical mf can see what's going on.

the only person who i think was blatantly lying was j-hud

she broke a court appointed gag order to say he abusive..

the same weekend he was working with wwe....

so she lied to the court by agreeing to the gag order
she lied to the media saying he refused to work
i feel like she was lying about the abuse as well....

I dont think Nas the type of man to lay hands on a bitch. Kelis crazy ass probably went off on him and provoked a reaction

Like Chris Rock said: "I would never ever hit a woman in my life...but I'll shake the shit outta her"

kellis seems like a chick who fights niggaz...

i ain't siding with nobody, but i got her swinging first easy......

Nas & Kelis are in a heated custody and child support battle and now all of a sudden he's a woman beater lol Any logical mf can see what's going on.
But you said accusations without proof is fine? Oh I forgot unless 60 women are accusing you. Lol.
:hahaha:

Nas my favorite rapper but this ain't his first baby moms who said he put hands on them. I've heard first hand accounts from people who seen Nas and Kelis get in a physical altercation at an award show. It's not something that anyone needs to be in denial about. Obviously it's something there, that doesn't mean Nas straight up knocking women teeth out but it's clear he deals with crazy women and he's probably crazy himself and putting himself in those positions where people not able to restrain themselves physically.

As far as everything else she's talking about, I'm not really believing everything about him being a horrible father because he obviously always been there for Des. Their whole shit is just dysfunctional.

The video gets worse the more you watch.

She said she stopped working for a year and went to cooking school (her and nas had already broke up), she went back to LA and saw her house was being foreclosed and thought Nas was gonna keep paying for her house even though they broke up months ago lol

This is the type of chick we're dealing with and supposed to take serious lol

Nas my favorite rapper but this ain't his first baby moms who said he put hands on them. I've heard first hand accounts from people who seen Nas and Kelis get in a physical altercation at an award show. It's not something that anyone needs to be in denial about. Obviously it's something there, that doesn't mean Nas straight up knocking women teeth out but it's clear he deals with crazy women and he's probably crazy himself and putting himself in those positions where people not able to restrain themselves physically.

As far as everything else she's talking about, I'm not really believing everything about him being a horrible father because he obviously always been there for Des. Their whole shit is just dysfunctional.

I've dealt with scorned women and as the video goes on the more you can see she's scorned af.

"he was mad at things that didn't make sense" : she was speaking about Nas being mad she was buddy buddy with his enemies.

"we were broke up for months but i was surprised he stopped paying my house payments"

"im 5'10 and very confrontational"

I'm only 2 mins into this shit lol

I've dealt with scorned women and as the video goes on the more you can see she's scorned af.

"he was mad at things that didn't make sense" : she was speaking about Nas being mad she was buddy buddy with his enemies.

"we were broke up for months but i was surprised he stopped paying my house payments"

"im 5'10 and very confrontational"

I'm only 2 mins into this shit lol

Im never gon watch that video but damn at those quotes. The one bout the house especially. She sound sooooo fucking ignorant. Fuck was Nas thinking?

Back