Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to Kelis Nas used to beat her

That nigga might be a wife beater but since he's y'all rap god y'all doing whatever it takes to paint her in a negative light and giving him every benefit.

We all seen Nas get emotional and lash out unprovoked so him taking the next step to physicality isn't far fetched

That nigga might be a wife beater but since he's y'all rap god y'all doing whatever it takes to paint her in a negative light and giving him every benefit.

We all seen Nas get emotional and lash out unprovoked so him taking the next step to physicality isn't far fetched

dont act like you have a moral compass now

get back to defending rapist and fabolous.

Feminazis,Homos & Domesticated Black “Men” are automatically believing Kelis without any kind of evidence...

I hate shit like this. If Nas beat Kelis, he should be held accountable. But it's ridiculous how these chicks can come out and make accusations with no proof or context, and people come out of the woodworks to demonize the man without even bothering to get his side.

Black people doing their best to co-op that white #metoo movement on some "please include us" shit that they're grasping at straws.

Shit's low key tragic and reeks of thirst. I'm feeling 2nd hand embarrassment. I mean Nas Lost. That's a given. But wasn't that about sexual assaults and not a war of the roses?

Furthermore do some of these clowns really think that most black men seek to derive guidance, life principles and values from rappers? As opposed to just enjoying their music? Do they really think young black men are that lost? It's borderline insulting.

Black people doing their best to co-op that white #metoo movement on some "please include us" shit that they're grasping at straws.

Shit's low key tragic and reeks of thirst. I'm feeling 2nd hand embarrassment. I mean Nas Lost. That's a given. But wasn't that about sexual assaults and not a war of the roses?

Furthermore do some of these clowns really think that most black men seek to derive guidance, life principles and values from rappers? As opposed to just enjoying their music? Do they really think young black men are that lost? It's borderline insulting.

LMAO, bro it's people on this very site that thinks this. If you listen to music of a woman beater like the show of a rapist that you must condone the atrocities that they did

boooooooy with the exception of ol' Uncle Russ, every time a male celebrity has been accused of abuse, the IC/ABW takes the dude's side. Then asks for 'evidence'. Or says 'I'll wait til more comes out' but like these cases are almost always one's word versus another.

There's different levels to abuse. You can't expect people to equate physical fights between a married couple with the non consensual raping or sexual assaults on women (the real reason for #metoo)

Nas sucks for this but so does Kelis. Married people shouldn't be putting hands on each other like that period. It's quite toxic as you can see by the outcome of their union.

There's different levels to abuse. You can't expect people to equate physical fights between a married couple with the non consensual raping or sexual assaults on women (the real reason for #metoo)

Nas sucks for this but so does Kelis. Married people shouldn't be putting hands on each other like that period. It's quite toxic as you can see by the outcome of their union.

Agreed but this is the fundamental problem with modern day discourse. You can see it in the breastfeedin' thread. People only ever argue in extremes.

Kelis doesn't need to have been beaten into subservience for this to be wrong. Men are stronger than women so if she did hit him he was wrong for stayin' with her as much as he was wrong for beatin' on her.

But I agree with you there are levels and sometimes it's difficult to convey that through text.

They do

Come on guys most of us have that one friend who has slapped his crazy girl around and we are still cool with them, not saying Nas did it but if he did I will still ride with him, I mean Nas made Illmatic so he should have Diplomatic Immunity just for that.

Nosign.

With that logic we should still ride with Bambaatta because he made Planet Rock.

Yea it all comes down to custody over the kid. They're both spending hella money on lawyer fees. She needs to just follow the agreement. This isn't going to help her. Now she's on some "if I can't have my way then we're all going down".. shit repeatedly said in the interview "this is war". I watched the whole hour long interview twice.

...And the White man gets paid off of all of that

If they both beat up each other should she not be held accountable also ??? Or is she in the clear because she told 1st ???

Last edited:

When you see the reactions and comments to some of the news in regards to these rappers. I can honestly see why some people would think that way.

Even though I would say its a very small percentage who does this. Have to understand that small percentage is whats broadcast to the world cause mainstream media knows its bullshit but is pushes their negative narrative about us.

Its not borderline insulting that shit is flat out insulting.

Back