Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's SOBER OCTOBER Challenge

Did u move for the sole purpose of getting sober?

And did u have to 'pause' your life...work. fam, friends, etc...in the process? Or were u able to carry on smoothly with things that were already productive in your life?

Nah Id wanted to get out of the bay for years, but stuff kept me from doing so. Finally had the chance and took it.

I had to rebuild my life out here, but I was able to do so normally. Some things that were bugging me in my life actually improved after I stopped smoking and I realized that I was pretty much just putting a band aid on those issues with weed.

The only reason I would smoke now is sleep related and to be able to get some completely stress free moments here and there

Done with liquor forever though

Nah Id wanted to get out of the bay for years, but stuff kept me from doing so. Finally had the chance and took it.

I had to rebuild my life out here, but I was able to do so normally. Some things that were bugging me in my life actually improved after I stopped smoking and I realized that I was pretty much just putting a band aid on those issues with weed.

The only reason I would smoke now is sleep related and to be able to get some completely stress free moments here and there

Done with liquor forever though
Thats dope af man. Overcoming an addiction is uncomfortable af but the best thing someone can do for themselves based solely on their own will but also selfless at the same time bc while its the best thing u can do for yourself, its also good for everyone around u.

Takes a lot of self reflection too many ppl avoid all too often as well.

Congrats on staying clean fam.

Thats dope af man. Overcoming an addiction is uncomfortable af but the best thing someone can do for themselves based solely on their own will but also selfless at the same time bc while its the best thing u can do for yourself, its also good for everyone around u.

Takes a lot of self reflection too many ppl avoid all too often as well.

Congrats on staying clean fam.

Right on man. But before I get too much credit, it was just a lot of bud smoking and some drinking

I wasn't off that Pookie or anything

pookie-new-jack-city-gif-9.gif

After posting in this thread I started getting advertisements for rehab lmao

i hate that spooky shit

get on fb and they got ads for every shoe or light bulb or taco spot i've thought about in the last month

like get out my life bruh

i hate that spooky shit

get on fb and they got ads for every shoe or light bulb or taco spot i've thought about in the last month

like get out my life bruh
I used to troll godlikeproductions back in the day and some people swore up and down it was some hinky tavistock shit goin down there.

One day my kid asks me if I think big cats like catnip. I was like idk, prolly tho. The next couple days a thread shows up there asking that same question(not the only occasion). I was like wtf was that. So I started watchin threads like a mf and started making points in threads there is something hinky goin on and you'll notice it if you pay attention. They banned me. Just like everyone else.

Lunaticoutpost is a spinoff of that forum because the two admins had a falling out over some shit, I don't quite know the details, as both are conspiracy forums so you know how that goes.

Still sober as fuck. It feels great but I am still pretty fucking moody. It’ll pass eventually. I think I’m gonna stay sober, it saves me money and just feels good to be clear-minded

I’m still sober but I may start smoking again around Thanksgiving lol

I did good but bad at same time.

I didnt get a buzz off drinkall month but a took a swig of this mamajuana stuff i had in the cabinet like 3x during the month.

That warm feeling liquor gives u is like a snug hug from a fat woman. Nothin like it

I did good but bad at same time.

I didnt get a buzz off drinkall month but a took a swig of this mamajuana stuff i had in the cabinet like 3x during the month.

That warm feeling liquor gives u is like a snug hug from a fat woman. Nothin like it

thats me and opiates

never found a love for liquor its just a mood thing

nah lol

you know that covers a lot of shit......norcos, oxys, percs, lean, etc....

i rarely do any of it now....his description couldnt have been better for that feeling tho lmao

made me think about it

nah lol

you know that covers a lot of shit......norcos, oxys, percs, lean, etc....

i rarely do any of it now....his description couldnt have been better for that feeling tho lmao

made me think about it

I smoked opium exactly once

More than anything, it was the feeling of not giving a damn about anything that I loved

Knew I needed to never do it again or I'd be doing it all the time lmao

Back