Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's SOBER OCTOBER Challenge

I can do it I haven’t had a drink in years and I stopped smoking last month

and shit up all the middle stalls w/ they shitty ass

EPJe.gif

Off topic

in middle school this new student wasn't even enrolled for 2wks, already tellin teachers she don't like them & whatnot

then one day all of a sudden she's nice & brings brownies for the teachers, they was all suspicious except 1 of teachers was out & had a sub

so he didn't care if other students wanted the brownies & my buddy went to town on them shits lol

Next period, buddy gets up & starts runnin

Man... I still feel for whoever had to clean that shit up

cuz it looked like buddy went in that stall w/ a hose & sprayed the walls lol

needless to say, girl put a shitload of laxatives in those brownies & was expelled

Off topic

in middle school this new student wasn't even enrolled for 2wks, already tellin teachers she don't like them & whatnot

then one day all of a sudden she's nice & brings brownies for the teachers, they was all suspicious except 1 of teachers was out & had a sub

so he didn't care if other students wanted the brownies & my buddy went to town on them shits lol

Next period, buddy gets up & starts runnin

Man... I still feel for whoever had to clean that shit up

cuz it looked like buddy went in that stall w/ a hose & sprayed the walls lol

needless to say, girl put a shitload of laxatives in those brownies & was expelled

still off topic, but on this topic

the art class at the alternative school i went to had all stools and everybody just found a spot wherever, and it was nothing to move around or switch seats w/ somebody

anyway i forget why everybody was up but this dyke laced my seat w/ thumb tacs....like 8 of em, taped down and turned up

shit woulda been fly if the teacher didnt stop and sit on that stool to help somebody else at the table

i didnt even know yet, but i looked up and saw her turn red and start crying....she just sat there, didnt even get up

ol girl went to jail even after some other people told them it was for me

I’m sober so it’ll be easy but caffeine is on my daily diet so mehhh...

When life comes at you hard time

Yall gonna have to excuse my mess......

fucking shit this sucks lmao no weed, cold turkey after idk how long... everyday, pretty much all day, a functional addict but these symptoms of not having shit is horrible.. still waiting for it to pass, ain’t gonna be a smoker like that anymore lol

fucking shit this sucks lmao no weed, cold turkey after idk how long... everyday, pretty much all day, a functional addict but these symptoms of not having shit is horrible.. still waiting for it to pass, ain’t gonna be a smoker like that anymore lol
U gonna be so high 1st day back
:imdead:

forgot to tell ya'll I fucked up like a week ago

kids went to my sister in laws and the wife and m.i.l wanted to make fresh pasta

they were playing Al Green and shit....this voice was like

:ghost: "you got bourbon upstairs, champ"

i only had 2

Wait who said anything about weed?

I haven't had any liquor this month but my best friend's bday is this weekend and she's hosting a Halloween booze cruise...

I ain't pay 80 bucks to stay sober I know that much!

Back