Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's SOBER OCTOBER Challenge

I might do the Last 2 weeks of sober October. I just made a fresh batch of weed cookies and already drank my coffee with weed butter so I will need some time.

I got a batch of beer almost ready to drink and about 2 gallons of vodka under way...

FOH with this shit.

I might do the Last 2 weeks of sober October. I just made a fresh batch of weed cookies and already drank my coffee with weed butter so I will need some time.
and u never mailed me nuffin

Glad it’s not called “not high” October because I’ve only heard being sober in reference to alcohol/liquor...I’m either high or “not high”...never said I was sober if I was simply “not high”...so I can do Sober October...no liquor for me

tenor.gif

Alright alright alright... Y'all have convinced me...

No more wine...it'll be hard but I'm sure I'll get through the month with the support of my online friends...

Wait...does this mean I can’t amoke outta Russian Cream Backwoods?? Oh well...back to Sweets

2DE4E134-8D4B-4A5A-B888-E3AB2D990314.gif

If we're being one hundred about this, it should technically include caffeine. I swear the entire capitalist system would fall off its axis if people quit caffeine, though.

Reactions: B_A
If we're being one hundred about this, it should technically include caffeine. I swear the entire capitalist system would fall off its axis if people quit caffeine, though.
I worked in the coffee distribution industry and they are making a killing off them beans.... The owner told me coffee sells better than any drug on the market...

I ain't giving up my coffee tho,foh respectfully

Yep, every year more folks overdose on caffeine than cannabis

Back