• Josh

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Chicity

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Czar

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasnt you interested in MMA. So you gonna wrestle with other bloody men on a mat half naked. Thats very Greco Roman of you and I go by Czar. Ole Spartucus blood on the sand type of guy.

This was in response to Josh idk what else is going on back to work i go.

and dumb shit like this

but of course you were called a name by her first
don't sweat it. this is proof that it is possible to gestate human feces in the womb for 9 months, and have it be an unpleasance on this earth for countless more years. we are the beneficiaries of this unnatural phenomenon.

and btw, all the candidates do seem trustworthy, if there was something being discussed in the mod room, i can't see any of them using that against someone outside of it.....

and that's of course important

1. Took over the robbery game for ap

2. Moved your bum ass posts to the appropriate threads

3. Made the Phone thread

That's 3, gimme the 20 milli verne
What robberies? Last I checked you AP and Goldie were doing robberies

What post? All I do is tell you niggas to move ya conversations, why would you have to move my post?

You made one thread.....you really proud of that thread huh?

Nah, I’ll hold on to my money b

I'm a piece of shit but you're the one that had a hand in exposing a chicks nudes, foh nigga. That shit is much worse than calling a bitch a bitch
see what i mean?? instead of addressing anything i said, u go back to some shit that happened over a year ago, and you're still remembering it wrong to fit your lying ass agenda....

dude you pathetic

‘I made a phone thread’

Must have took a lot of Mod level mental work to ask what phone y’all got....

Lol great job b, I’ll send you a mil for making 1 thread

This nigga always skip past the nude pics that he was a part of.

Dizz is exiled
Beta is exiled

But Du is a fucking mod

What robberies? Last I checked you AP and Goldie were doing robberies

What post? All I do is tell you niggas to move ya conversations, why would you have to move my post?

You made one thread.....you really proud of that thread huh?

Nah, I’ll hold on to my money b
1. I ran the robberies, when they changed them up to "pick a robbery", you'd know this if you actually payed attention

2. I've moved a ton of your posts, @AP21 can attest to this

3. The number of threads I've made doesn't matter, the ones I do make a successful and the ones I contribute to are HoF quality. You have non of those honors

And thanks for proving yourself dishonest, you asked the question, and when it was answered you reneged like a goof ass nigga

This nigga always skip past the nude pics that he was a part of.

Dizz is exiled
Beta is exiled

But Du is a fucking mod
this is the most disgusting display of cowardice i've ever seen in my life online...

bruh, first of all i've never once shared or posted a nude pic of a female in my entire internet life.

If i'm lying, show proof.

You're stuck on some shit that happened TWO forums again, that you constantly get wrong. "knowing" that an exposure is about to happen is not the same as having a hand in it. my involvement was so minor in that shit that it's simply ridiculous and stupid that you keep bringing it up. I didn't see any pics before hand. I didn't even see them when they were posted. I was added to the mass pm like 3 days late.

You keep trying to snitch me into some shit i had literally nothing to do with.

Like how could you be a mod? you would be trying to make people guilty for shit they ain't even do...

and the funniest part about all of this, Ask BNE who was THE ONLY person in the mod room defending you when you and her first started beefing...

ask her who PM'd her trying to diffuse the situation....

i do so much fucking peace work around this place.....behind the scenes n shit....

i have pm'd tons of people behind the scenes trying to cool off situations...

shit I PM'D YOU ONCE to respectively try to cool off some shit...

like you can't be serious with the dumb shit bruh....i do not keep shit going around here, and i am not a trouble making poster...

to keep bringing up the shit with khalessi, when most of the people here know exactly how that shit went down, and nobody really faults me for any of it is just corny......but that what you do... corny shit

1. I ran the robberies, when they changed them up to "pick a robbery", you'd know this if you actually payed attention

2. I've moved a ton of your posts, @AP21 can attest to this

3. The number of threads I've made doesn't matter, the ones I do make a successful and the ones I contribute to are HoF quality. You have non of those honors

And thanks for proving yourself dishonest, you asked the question, and when it was answered you reneged like a goof ass nigga
Non mod or admin.....

You got the nerve to say someone doesn’t pay attention......

Josh killed this shit but I'm holding the fact that he likes MF Doom against him
What has he done his last 6 months as mod?

I remember you voting for him last time, so as an advocate of his you’d surely know something that he has done that has made the site better

Back