Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Chicity

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Czar

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 things might have been extensive

10mil for 2 things our current ppl mods has done since been on shift that was beneficial to the site.

Im going to see if Supe is ready for one of the many games I host. WOF continuing tomorrow

tenor.gif

You wanted Connor to win didnt you? Coon ass. I feel like you wear lime green nikes and DCs.

Nigga 90% of your post are all in one part of the site, you one of the niggas that rarely come out the cool table. I see why AP voted top mod because at least he travels outside that one spot
nigga stop just lying to try to prove a point,

this another reason why you'll never be a mod... mods require trust and honesty.....

no one trusts you or believes a word you say....

you just blatantly said you're more active than one of the most active posters on the board....

i have over 6,000 more posts than you....

damn near 80 more dislikes than you... so you can't even say everybody agree with me and get along with me, cuz i get more negatives than you too....

i post in damn near every section, and sometimes when a thread has only 1 or two posts, it's normally me trying to get a conversation going....and that's in any section...

just face it bruh, your "more active" argument doesn't apply on me.....

you might've had a case with a less active mod....but just admit u wrong and keep it moving.....

You wanted Connor to win didnt you? Coon ass. I feel like you wear lime green nikes and DCs.
Lol you're really trying hard for this coon/suburban angle but pure fax will that to rest, here are my thoughts on the fight:

So much money is about to made for this great white hope fight, they never learn

In the presence of a real nigga, faux niggas suddenly feel the need to prove their worth, that is on full display in 5 head's xannieczar's posts

this another reason why you'll never be a mod... mods require trust and honesty.....

you just blatantly said you're more active than one of the most active posters on the board....

damn near 80 more dislikes than you... so you can't even say everybody agree with me and get along with me, cuz i get more negatives than you too....

i post in damn near every section, and sometimes when a thread has only 1 or two posts, it's normally me trying to get a conversation going....and that's in any section...

you might've had a case with a less active mod....but just admit u wrong and keep it moving.....

Who the fuck cares, I've told you before you need these people to like you. I don't know these people to fucking care whether they like me or not

3 things might have been extensive

10mil for 2 things our current ppl mods has done since been on shift that was beneficial to the site.

Im going to see if Supe is ready for one of the many games I host. WOF continuing tomorrow
1. Took over the robbery game for ap

2. Moved your bum ass posts to the appropriate threads

3. Made the Phone thread

That's 3, gimme the 20 milli verne

FOH Du. Who cares about facts?

Who the fuck cares, I've told you before you need these people to like you. I don't know these people to fucking care whether they like me or not
who said anything about liking?

you keep moving the goalposts...

you said you were more active...i proved that was a lie....your response, ..90% of my posts are in the same forum....i proved that was a lie.....your next response i need people to like me.....

like what the fuck does that have to do with anything anyone said???

i said "trust" meaning a mod should be trustworthy.....that is a common characteristic when determining a mod, can we trust this person....

mods have arguments, trust me i know....they disagree, but we at the least feel as though everyone in the mod room can be trusted.....

i said you're not trustworthy cuz you lie.... you respond you don't need people to like you.....

don't you see how you have destroyed any chance to ever be taken seriously by just saying the wrong shit all the fucking time???

of course not, you're going to respond with something that has nothing to do with my post or your original argument, or anything on topic again...

wanna know why?

cuz you're piece of shit who can't be honest about shit to save his life....

that's why you'll never be a mod

who said anything about liking?

you keep moving the goalposts...

you said you were more active...i proved that was a lie....your response, ..90% of my posts are in the same forum....i proved that was a lie.....your next response i need people to like me.....

like what the fuck does that have to do with anything anyone said???

i said "trust" meaning a mod should be trustworthy.....that is a common characteristic when determining a mod, can we trust this person....

mods have arguments, trust me i know....they disagree, but we at the least feel as though everyone in the mod room can be trusted.....

i said you're not trustworthy cuz you lie.... you respond you don't need people to like you.....

don't you see how you have destroyed any chance to ever be taken seriously by just saying the wrong shit all the fucking time???

of course not, you're going to respond with something that has nothing to do with my post or your original argument, or anything on topic again...

wanna know why?

cuz you're piece of shit who can't be honest about shit to save his life....

that's why you'll never be a mod
I'm a piece of shit but you're the one that had a hand in exposing a chicks nudes, foh nigga. That shit is much worse than calling a bitch a bitch

Back