Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Chicity

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Czar

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Final Question: What makes you a better choice as mod than the other nominees?​
I can grab the box of cereal off the shelf with no assistance, I won't put bbw's above my mod duties, and while our lord and savior future hendrix is the homie, I won't get lost in a haze of benzos and cheap jamaican restaurants like xannie claus.

I'm the obvious choice here, mfs love me like barrack, to the people of abw I gotta message for you: If yall don't want a jesse jackson "it shoulda been meeeeeeeeeee" type nigga in office, all up in ya threads and pms, tryna creep up on you at home, leave his ass under an awning and vote Josh for People's Mod of ABW!!!!!

ol5ND8.gif

How so, I'm more active than you are
this is just a lie,

I got more posts than you, more threads than you, more positive and negative reactions than you......

like how do you measure activity if not those categories?

Final Question: What makes you a better choice as mod than the other nominees?​
The choice is simple; if ppl want affective change, the choice is Chi

IP....well he bowed out.

Czar....good guy but ainā€™t an active as he could be. Do we really need another part time mod

Josh...letā€™s be just real, what has he done the last 6 months as a mod? Hell what has he done as poster? Iā€™ll give any member (non mod or admin) 10mil if they can name 3 things that he has done as a mod that was effective. He talked a good game last go run....but then he got ghost.
He ran a Iā€™ll it better for new users campaign.....than he called them immigrants that had no rights. Where they at now? Gone.
He shown that he isnā€™t capable of breaking up rough spats, he just jumps on the side of whom he cool with.
We had our fun, gave the youngster a chance to spread his wings , we watched him fly.......

Now we back on Earth and itā€™s time once again to make a collective decision to push the site forward another 6 months.

Or maybe modship is like presidency and a person needs 2 terms to make and real change

Lol yeah, sounds stupid to me also

The choice is simple; if ppl want affective change, the choice is Chi

IP....well he bowed out.

Czar....good guy but ainā€™t an active as he could be. Do we really need another part time mod

Josh...letā€™s be just real, what has he done the last 6 months as a mod? Hell what has he done as poster? Iā€™ll give any member (non mod or admin) 10mil if they can name 3 things that he has done as a mod that was effective. He talked a good game last go run....but then he got ghost.
He ran a Iā€™ll it better for new users campaign.....than he called them immigrants that had no rights. Where they at now? Gone.
He shown that he isnā€™t capable of breaking up rough spats, he just jumps on the side of whom he cool with.
We had our fun, gave the youngster a chance to spread his wings , we watched him fly.......

Now we back on Earth and itā€™s time once again to make a collective decision to push the site forward another 6 months.

Or maybe modship is like presidency and a person needs 2 terms to make and real change

Lol yeah, sounds stupid to me also
Yep, just like I said, this nigga's a great value version of me. I said alla this better in 2 paragraphs.

It's a wrap for you b

Yep, just like I said, this nigga's a great value version of me. I said alla this better in 2 paragraphs.

It's a wrap for you b
So you also stated you ainā€™t done anything in ya last 6 months of modship?

Thatā€™s brave of you b

I dont know about the other guy but Josh is a cornball its literally on display by the way he types. Probably that suburban black kid with all the white friends rocking flip flops with no socks in the winter. The kiss a dog in the mouth type of nigga. Aint you AP son or something? Lil Wayne to his Birdman type of thing. You DJ Akademiks.

I dont know about the other guy but Josh is a cornball its literally on display by the way he types. Probably that suburban black kid with all the white friends rocking flip flops with no socks in the winter. The kiss a dog in the mouth type of nigga. Aint you AP son or something? Lil Wayne to his Birdman type of thing. You DJ Akademiks.
giphy.gif

Yup this is defintely 10x better than watching Kandy and Azyln go back and forth

and that shit was primetime tv

this is just a lie,

I got more posts than you, more threads than you, more positive and negative reactions than you......

like how do you measure activity if not those categories?

Nigga 90% of your post are all in one part of the site, you one of the niggas that rarely come out the cool table. I see why AP voted top mod because at least he travels outside that one spot

giphy.gif

You know you've hit your opponents with that ether when they forget about the other poster in the race and focus solely on you.

tenor.gif

Back