• Josh

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Chicity

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Czar

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question 3: Every mod is supposed to run their own section, unfortunately that hasn't really been happening, but we're gonna be making changes and focusing on that.

With that said, what section would you choose to run? (cool table doesn't count)​

I swear damn near all the mods don't even come outta that section

Question 3: Every mod is supposed to run their own section, unfortunately that hasn't really been happening, but we're gonna be making changes and focusing on that.

With that said, what section would you choose to run? (cool table doesn't count)​
Xrated
The Lounge
Cinema

I feel like I could really flourish in the arcade and the cinema, in fact I already have an idea to get the arcade more traffic, we can move all of the games we have into that section (spades, pick a door, deal or no deal, etc) . That by default would put more eyes on that section and may even have non gamers to take interests in the video games posted throughout the forum.

The cinema as it stands is one of the more popular sub forums on the board, and I feel like it doesn't need much help besides more frequent posting of trailers. (I've stopped posting them solely in the random thoughts thread for example) Posters discuss what they like and dislike about movies, reminisce on the movies from their youth (Dead presidents is still trash btw), and thanks to blac, rem, kandy, and verne we can watch flicks together. We just more of the same over there imo

Meh...I'm dropping out.

It ain't in me no more to become a mod. It's better to become a lobbyist and put my money and support towards a candidate who'll push my agenda in the ABW Senate.

Thanks.

Meh...I'm dropping out.

It ain't in me no more to become a mod. It's better to become a lobbyist and put my money and support towards a candidate who'll push my agenda in the ABW Senate.

Thanks.
I look forward to your support again

ASGN

Technically I should be a mod since I'm all over the board, whether it's music, news, tv/movies. I can't do any worse then these other jackasses

On the real, Chitown is one of the best contributors to the site.
ZK682Aq.gif

This is also why I'm suing you

Final Question: What makes you a better choice as mod than the other nominees?​

I feel like I could really flourish in the arcade and the cinema, in fact I already have an idea to get the arcade more traffic, we can move all of the games we have into that section (spades, pick a door, deal or no deal, etc) . That by default would put more eyes on that section and may even have non gamers to take interests in the video games posted throughout the forum.
oh shit

Hmmmmm news. Current events relate to history.

Back