Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Chicity

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Czar

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nigga be honest for once, you woulda voted against me no matter what

I ain't got no beef with you to care whether you're a mod or not, you had your turn now I think it's somebody else's turn. The beef you think we have is all in your head, stop being like the jackass from a few posts up

What has he done his last 6 months as mod?

I remember you voting for him last time, so as an advocate of his you’d surely know something that he has done that has made the site better
You couldn't even think of a way to improve the sections you chose when goldie asked the question. I had clear concise plans to make sections better, you had nothing

and the funniest part about all of this, Ask BNE who was THE ONLY person in the mod room defending you when you and her first started beefing...

ask her who PM'd her trying to diffuse the situation....

i do so much fucking peace work around this place.....behind the scenes n shit....
More than once, actually. not just when I was 'beefing' with a fuck nigga either, but when the whole damn site was.

Idk why you're surprised by the cowardice tho Du. there are times to be blindsided but this aint one of em. if someone is incapable of seeing that they're the common denominator and improving on their trashness, they' prob got low self esteem and don't see their own horizons as capable of expanding. so they delude themselves.

they're very unlikely to see the good in others when they can't even find the will to try n better themselves. and this is the guy you think will give a fuck about you defending his right to be here and continue to contribute feces? that aint how it works. that aint how the crab at the bottom of the barrel moves.

I ain't got no beef with you to care whether you're a mod or not, you had your turn now I think it's somebody else's turn. The beef you think we have is all in your head, stop being like the jackass from a few posts up
False, you've voted against me in the last election, multiple donkey threads, and the germs trial. It's obvious you have some resentment towards me, but of course you'll never admit it.

MF DOOM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

fuck y'all

Oh.......... You trying to get your title taken too.

tenor.gif

You couldn't even think of a way to improve the sections you chose when goldie asked the question. I had clear concise plans to make sections better, you had nothing
He didn’t ask for anything except.....the site we’d want to mod. These gems ain’t free b

I see you for what you are b. You talk a good game but just like last time, you not gonna follow thru.

By ya own admission, you a ran a since defunct robbery system. You move post, after a thread has been made for them, and you started. A phone thread........

A...phone thread.

He didn’t ask for anything except.....the site we’d want to mod. These gems ain’t free b

I see you for what you are b. You talk a good game but just like last time, you not gonna follow thru.

By ya own admission, you a ran a since defunct robbery system. You move post, after a thread has been made for them, and you started. A phone thread........

A...phone thread.
1. Be honest, you didn't list any improvements because you didn't have any

2. The defunct robber system is not my fault, I can dig up post of me opposing it and saying that it would dead robberies.

Try harder b

1. Be honest, you didn't list any improvements because you didn't have any

2. The defunct robber system is not my fault, I can dig up post of me opposing it and saying that it would dead robberies.

Try harder b
You have a hard time admitting and owning up to your failures and I assume it’s becuase of your age. It’s cool lil fish, the shoes were too big to fill. The ppl still believ in you tho so get up and keep trying.

The last word is yours, close this better than you did ya last court case

What has he done his last 6 months as mod?

I remember you voting for him last time, so as an advocate of his you’d surely know something that he has done that has made the site better

Nigga I was gonna vote for you but seeing as your reading comprehension skills ain't all there.

@HellCzar it is. Congrats sir.

tenor.gif

You have a hard time admitting and owning up to your failures and I assume it’s becuase of your age. It’s cool lil fish, the shoes were too big to fill. The ppl still believ in you tho so get up and keep trying.

The last word is yours, close this better than you did ya last court case
I'm talking to a wall at this point, I can't admit to a failure that I have no part of. This is very basic stuff to comprehend, yet you struggle with it........

What is this thread even about anymore?
stewieHeadTilt_zps6hzzhsiv.gif
Josh needs another 6 months to do all the things he said in the last ppl mod; make new recruits feel welcomed (they gone btw), break up beefs (and not just jump on one side or the other) fix the robbery system, something about the cinema room.

You know because he had to fix all the things the last ppl mod fucked up. Now the real work can begin.....

Back