Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you delete your post @Azlyn? Say what you mean and mean what you say.

When was I fishing votes?! When i told Mooney I’m changing my vote? Like bro, you clearly don’t know me. I clearly see why you think what you think. I be joking with mfs bruh, you be thinking I’m for serious?

Man gtf. Lmao.

she ain't dooonnneeeee

giphy.gif

Girl we been discussed this and nothing I stated was false. I mean yu already admitted it but yu said it was years ago so therefore it’s not false just old.
You ain’t know about me but his card said married to azlyn.
I guess him telling me yu didn’t want him to end mine and his relationship because you kinda like the sneaking has no relevance either?
I’m not hurt at all about what yu done.
I just know years passing don’t mean that’s not who yu are at this point.
It just means times passed.
Ok I’m done talking about this.
This started cause Goldie commented me not participating in shit so I explained as to why I don’t.
Anything else?
GIRL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN WE MET OR WHAT WAS ON HIS SHIT. That shit was dead ass empty. It didn’t say married to nobody. I don’t fuck with “married” niggas, so that would’ve deaded that if that was the truth. I literally found about you a week later and he whispered me “that’s my ex”.
Quit defending this dog ass nigga. He lied to both of us Shirley. Woman to woman. You holding that shit against me tho lol.

YOU ARE HURT. You still on this old ass shit. You still bringing it up. I know why it started. I was never confused. You can’t come with subs about me and not expect me not to speak on it.

Direct it or it ain’t respected. Period. They say a hit dog will holler and I started hollering because you were talking about me. You really thought i wasn’t gon say shit? Kandy not say shit? Let’s be real please.

so essentially the equivalent of a badge here that had a title "Married to Azlyn" is the crux of all of this?

i dont know how that site works, but this is whats causing the rift from your perspective?
That shit ain’t say married. I’m not for fucking with married men or dudes in relationships.

Damn b, it aint even 5 yet
I’m on vacation b,...

I’m chillin, gaming, posting..my job requires me to be outside all day. I don’t wanna even see the sun this week

I’m here for it, I wish I could get kandy and Azlyn in a bed and let me kiss it out

i mean, the shit is literally at a stalemate...

az feels like kandy is a dishonorable and shady person with a grudge against her, and everything kandy does is shade towards her in some shape, form or fashion

kandy feel like az delusional and it's irritating the fuck outta her that she wants to keep bringing up vague shit with no specific examples outside some old shit

i don't think neither of them tryna hear what the other said, cuz they both made their minds up the other one is full of shit....

and neither will back down.....

so they gotta fight.....
Nah man. She ain’t even legit telling me what the real issue is outside of this old ass shit that she so call ain’t worried about.

It is delusion because that shit dead. It’s damn near 2018 that shit was four years ago. So to really think I’m tryna shade you based off a nigga that DOGGED the fuck outta both of us, is bananas!

I’m not on that shit and she is because ODDLY this shit keeps coming up. Like I’m tryna understand and move on from this bullshit. We can’t do that til she heals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back