Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly all of this isn’t even worth the trouble.
I have my thoughts about you and thought maybe things would be different this time around.
I’m to grown to be arguing over internet bs but had I known y’all was on that type of shit I’d never had placed myself between that.
i think this makes 100% sense

Here is where kandy can say..I understand why u feel the way u do, I may have done things in the past purposely but Ive grown and I swear to u as of late. Nothing has been intentional, i honestly didn’t know how affected u were by those things.

Here’s where Azlyn says, I willing to accept u apology with the caveat that u understand and are willing to keep my feelings inconsideration. I’m strong but I’m only human and I can be hurt.

And we move on

Honestly idgaf if you say something or not though so take that thought out of your head princess.
I deleted the post cause I felt it wasn’t necessary and really had nothing to do with this thread.

Look it has nothing to do with D or Chi or BDP so let’s put that to rest.

No we wasn’t friends after all that shit went down but we still chilled in the same spots and I did say I wasn’t taking his ass back.
After I did though you was talking mad shit about me taking him back after saying I wouldn’t.
Honestly you had no right to say a godamn word because I owed yu nothing.

Then I see y’all come around back together and I just laughed tbh because I didn’t give a fuck but you ain’t hear a damn thing about me saying this or that when yu did it.
You know why? NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS!

Then yes I get invited to a room y’all in by your bro and y’all on some racist shit in there.
You honestly believe that I believe it wasn’t intentional? Foh

Then I come on here and think maybe she won’t do that type of shit nomore seeing it has been a couple years passed.

Then you state all this bs about yu gonna lend me some emonies to bid on Chi.
So I’m like pretty shocked tbh but thought yu was being sincere.
I wanna say nomore than a month goes by and here you go wit the flirting.
You didn’t do it right away but a few weeks after the auction?

You still don’t think I should feel it’s intentional?

Lawd my head is to clear for this atm.
BUT YOU JUST TYPED A WHOLE CHI BASED LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now this is a whole D based post!!!!

Now you saying it ain’t about that?

You are mad confusing!!!!!

I talked shit about you because you got back with him after he exposed you. Yes I did and i would do it to anybody.

I don’t know what this racist shit you talking about but i ain’t gone sit and not say i ain’t never said nothing about any other race.

When you came on here, I wasn’t on that shit but the second I joked with you. Like I do everybody, you was feeling a way. Maybe because YOU thought i was still on that when I actually wasn’t.

So that’s your fault for assuming.

Let’s pause here. If I thought you and chi was dead ass official, I wouldn’t have done it. The nigga flirted with me and I flirted back. Vice Versa. So don’t sit here and be mad because I flirted with a nigga that flirted with me. Here you go attacking me behind another nigga.

I got some good ideas for very own soap opera

The Young & Postless

As ABW Turns

All My Chi'run

The Bold, Beautiful, & Aiight

ABW General Hospital & Clinic

Here is where kandy can say..I understand why u feel the way u do, I may have done things in the past purposely but Ive grown and I swear to u as of late. Nothing has been intentional, i honestly didn’t know how affected u were by those things.

Here’s where Azlyn says, I willing to accept u apology with the caveat that u understand and are willing to keep my feelings inconsideration. I’m strong but I’m only human and I can be hurt.

And we move on

MAN...ARE YOU EVEN READING WHATS BEING TYPED?!?!?!

FUCK MAN

If y’all was flirting before the auction I didn’t notice as I clearly wasn’t watching either of yu.
Sooooo what’s the damn problem. That i didn’t stop after I helped you e-win him. I don’t take none of this serious but I see you do.

I understand now. You take this serious and i don’t.

Problem solved.

MAN...ARE YOU EVEN READING WHATS BEING TYPED?!?!?!

FUCK MAN
Am I the only one viewing this impartially and realistically. What I wrote is actual factual what needs to be said. But their both to stubborn to admit the truth

It’s not funny, this isn’t about one event..this is about a series of events in which she feels that there’s been “attempts” to victimize her. She refuses to be the victims and at this point she had had a enough and spoke on it just to clear the air, less y’all think..she’s playin the victim

She is because I ain’t out to get her. I don’t care enough.

Sooooo what’s the damn problem. That i didn’t stop after I helped you e-win him. I don’t take none of this serious but I see you do.

I understand now. You take this serious and i don’t.

Problem solved.
Bruh...u hurt her feelings purposely before and not purposely most recently. Apologize for what u know u did before and tell u understand why she would feel the way she does

Honestly all of this isn’t even worth the trouble.
I have my thoughts about you and thought maybe things would be different this time around.
I’m to grown to be arguing over internet bs but had I known y’all was on that type of shit I’d never had placed myself between that.
Shit was different but your bottled up aggression made you think otherwise. I noticed it the first time i tried to joke with you. You was slightly hostile. I peeped.

BUT YOU JUST TYPED A WHOLE CHI BASED LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now this is a whole D based post!!!!

Now you saying it ain’t about that?

You are mad confusing!!!!!

I talked shit about you because you got back with him after he exposed you. Yes I did and i would do it to anybody.

I don’t know what this racist shit you talking about but i ain’t gone sit and not say i ain’t never said nothing about any other race.

When you came on here, I wasn’t on that shit but the second I joked with you. Like I do everybody, you was feeling a way. Maybe because YOU thought i was still on that when I actually wasn’t.

So that’s your fault for assuming.

Let’s pause here. If I thought you and chi was dead ass official, I wouldn’t have done it. The nigga flirted with me and I flirted back. Vice Versa. So don’t sit here and be mad because I flirted with a nigga that flirted with me. Here you go attacking me behind another nigga.

Nope yu talked shit when D came back on the train and he didn’t like what he saw when he got there so he pc’d me and started going in about my morals so long story short we got bk together and that’s when your mouth went off about how I’m a liar.
I never ever got back with him after that whole exposure shit so idk either yu lying or yu confused?
I’ll take it as confusion.
But that’s a negative, maybe yu should go back and reread because I have clearly stated a few times since yesterday that he participated in the flirting too.
Like I said though it’s not about a dude but about everything I’ve experienced around yu that brought me to the conclusion that you can’t be trusted.
Maybe I’m wrong but I only deal wit so much before that bridge is burned.
I don’t want any situations with you so like I stated had I seen yu and chi flirting beforehand I’d never would a bid on him.
See I’m the type of female who don’t feel-she needs to struggle to obtain company.
But rather keep company with someone who’s on the same page as me.
I don’t hate you.
I just don’t agree with a lot of shit yu done that’s all.
That’s just my opinion though and it don’t mean shit to yu so don’t worry about it.

Bruh..u know in the past not talking about dude, talking about ur actions around the fact...u know u did some petty shit..just cop to it
I’m petty never said i wasn’t but real shit, I ain’t worried about Azlyn, never was. I mean you can cape all you want but the truth is the truth.

ayo... y chi bout to come in this thread like......
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Y’all niggaz jokin..I ain’t jokin and I ain’t capin..I’m being impartial here

We all can get through this if we be honest with one another and ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back