Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you looked in the mirror lately?

Pretty sure you resemble a gummi bear more than i do, but ok

This.....this is why niggas shooting at you bruh.

I get it now tho. Imma chill.

But you gonna have to catch a body before nigga respect ya gangsta.

.....I feel like I'm talking to my little brother...

This.....this is why niggas shooting at you bruh.

I get it now tho. Imma chill.

But you gonna have to catch a body before nigga respect ya gangsta.

.....I feel like I'm talking to my little brother...

i know exactly why niggas continue to take shots

but that says more about them than it does about me. As always, "take from that, what you will"

Look nobody was taking slugs at yu I was just letting it be known why I stay out of some things here...

So if yu wanna take em as slugs then that’s your right and if you wanna throw em that’s your right too but just know I really don’t care.
I knew someone showed him a pic but I ain’t know he saved the bitch and showed y’all till yu said it the last time.
So that is the exposure I’m referring to.
My point being don’t call someone a liar and then go and do the same shit but I’m not that petty to call yu out on it seeing we was never friends?

Nobody is defending D like this isn’t even about him. It may have started there but went on after that.
Idc if yu like me but yu keep having the need to say it? Ok and?
And i was letting you know I knew you were talking about me. K?

You are hurt and I swear when you’re over it. Everything will be ok.

Got no reason to cape fam’ma’lam...I’m not getting anything outta this. I’m not under some false impression that me saying what I’m saying gets me in any doors...

I’m just being real wit it..I also understand where ur coming from. Sometimes u just think it’s all fun and games. Sometimes u feel like why people gotta be so sensitive..it’s just jokes and we ain’t serious..I get that cause thats me

But..at the same time
View attachment 14884
Sometimes u just apologize to Ap so he feel better
You’re better off silent.

i know exactly why niggas continue to take shots

but that says more about them than it does about me. As always, "take from that, what you will"

I'm curious why you think that is...

Me, we been doing this since the IC. So it's tradition at this point. But idk about everyone else. Enlighten us as to why you think others think you that migga to steal on.

Me, we been doing this since the IC. So it's tradition at this point. But idk about everyone else. Enlighten us as to why you think others think you that migga to steal on.
You’re confusion is similar to mine. Would you look at that.

it dont matter b/c all they gon do is deny it

i see whats happening even if you dont

And i was letting you know I knew you were talking about me. K?

You are hurt and I swear when you’re over it. Everything will be ok.
Don’t flatter yourself nobody hurt over yu or what yu do carry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back