Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one is happy when fighting... unless their crazy....you once said if you call two women a bitch before breakfast you can tell it's gonna be a good day.......everybody not like you.....some people don't like arguing and having altercations all the time

I’m actually alright. Hella confused but I’m cool. I found I’m going to be an aunt.

Nah man. She ain’t even legit telling me what the real issue is outside of this old ass shit that she so call ain’t worried about.

It is delusion because that shit dead. It’s damn near 2018 that shit was four years ago. So to really think I’m tryna shade you based off a nigga that DOGGED the fuck outta both of us, is bananas!

I’m not on that shit and she is because ODDLY this shit keeps coming up. Like I’m tryna understand and move on from this bullshit. We can’t do that til she heals.
Well, if it ain’t about chi, or the other dude. Let’s narrow down the list, who else u been flirting wit that she been flirting wit

Real talk..I think this about ironman

Ok let’s see.
There’s ABW movie night. (Shade thrown)
Her calling Chi Sugar plum, Hey Sugar, Boo...(shade thrown)
Her talking about he ain’t want her. (Shade thrown)
Like I said though it wasn’t just her, there was flirting coming from both sides
Like honestly she should have never lent me that money to buy him in the first place.
She should have purchased him herself and there wouldn’t be a issue right now.
You really don’t see that as shady?
Lent me 1.1 mill to purchase his ass and about two weeks later she starts flirting with his ass.

Lol ok then...
What was the shade? Me calling Chi boo? Nah. We was talking before you popped in. Next.

I call chi those things to fuck with him, I don’t be thinking about you. Next.

He don’t want me. That’s the truth. Next.

I lent you the money to buy him BECAUSE I DONT WANT CHI! You did. Why would I help you get a nigga. I want? Stop taking my flirting serious.

I was flirting with him BEFORE that too.

So you got the anger about D and the anger of you taking my flirting with Chi serious. Is this the case, yes or no?

i pointed it out it's pointless to continue cuz they're both stuck in their opinions of the other... yea the shit was funny, but i ain't gonna encourage it, or throw fire on it....

it is what it is, they don't like eachother.....either they gonna fight or move on......

what i do ain't what u do.....we are not the same
We can’t move the hell on til she be real about the shit. I’ve been asking questions and getting answers then when I talk about those answers it’s “no it’s not that” like wtf.

Honestly idgaf if you say something or not though so take that thought out of your head princess.
I deleted the post cause I felt it wasn’t necessary and really had nothing to do with this thread.

Look it has nothing to do with D or Chi or BDP so let’s put that to rest.

No we wasn’t friends after all that shit went down but we still chilled in the same spots and I did say I wasn’t taking his ass back.
After I did though you was talking mad shit about me taking him back after saying I wouldn’t.
Honestly you had no right to say a godamn word because I owed yu nothing.

Then I see y’all come around back together and I just laughed tbh because I didn’t give a fuck but you ain’t hear a damn thing about me saying this or that when yu did it.
You know why? NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS!

Then yes I get invited to a room y’all in by your bro and y’all on some racist shit in there.
You honestly believe that I believe it wasn’t intentional? Foh

Then I come on here and think maybe she won’t do that type of shit nomore seeing it has been a couple years passed.

Then you state all this bs about yu gonna lend me some emonies to bid on Chi.
So I’m like pretty shocked tbh but thought yu was being sincere.
I wanna say nomore than a month goes by and here you go wit the flirting.
You didn’t do it right away but a few weeks after the auction?

You still don’t think I should feel it’s intentional?

Lawd my head is to clear for this atm.

Well, if it ain’t about chi, or the other dude. Let’s narrow down the list, who else u been flirting wit that she been flirting wit

Real talk..I think this about ironman

0lG74fD.gif

Honestly idgaf if you say something or not though so take that thought out of your head princess.
I deleted the post cause I felt it wasn’t necessary and really had nothing to do with this thread.

Look it has nothing to do with D or Chi or BDP so let’s put that to rest.

No we wasn’t friends after all that shit went down but we still chilled in the same spots and I did say I wasn’t taking his ass back.
After I did though you was talking mad shit about me taking him back after saying I wouldn’t.
Honestly you had no right to say a godamn word because I owed yu nothing.

Then I see y’all come around back together and I just laughed tbh because I didn’t give a fuck but you ain’t hear a damn thing about me saying this or that when yu did it.
You know why? NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS!

Then yes I get invited to a room y’all in by your bro and y’all on some racist shit in there.
You honestly believe that I believe it wasn’t intentional? Foh

Then I come on here and think maybe she won’t do that type of shit nomore seeing it has been a couple years passed.

Then you state all this bs about yu gonna lend me some emonies to bid on Chi.
So I’m like pretty shocked tbh but thought yu was being sincere.
I wanna say nomore than a month goes by and here you go wit the flirting.
You didn’t do it right away but a few weeks after the auction?

You still don’t think I should feel it’s intentional?

Lawd my head is to clear for this atm.
Aww baby..I feel ur pain..I understand ur side, this is the most clarity u’ve posted about it. I understand ur anger and feelings now.

Nah man. She ain’t even legit telling me what the real issue is outside of this old ass shit that she so call ain’t worried about.

It is delusion because that shit dead. It’s damn near 2018 that shit was four years ago. So to really think I’m tryna shade you based off a nigga that DOGGED the fuck outta both of us, is bananas!

I’m not on that shit and she is because ODDLY this shit keeps coming up. Like I’m tryna understand and move on from this bullshit. We can’t do that til she heals.
i think u should just let her have her thoughts........ cuz you ain't gonna change her mind or get the answers u want...

all yall gonna do is argue....

which is entertaining.....cuz u savage as fuck.......

but that's all u gonna get with her.....arguments, and niggaz laughing and cheering yall on

What was the shade? Me calling Chi boo? Nah. We was talking before you popped in. Next.

I call chi those things to fuck with him, I don’t be thinking about you. Next.

He don’t want me. That’s the truth. Next.

I lent you the money to buy him BECAUSE I DONT WANT CHI! You did. Why would I help you get a nigga. I want? Stop taking my flirting serious.

I was flirting with him BEFORE that too.

So you got the anger about D and the anger of you taking my flirting with Chi serious. Is this the case, yes or no?

If y’all was flirting before the auction I didn’t notice as I clearly wasn’t watching either of yu.

We can’t move the hell on til she be real about the shit. I’ve been asking questions and getting answers then when I talk about those answers it’s “no it’s not that” like wtf.
i think that's all u gonna get tho.....

It’s not funny, this isn’t about one event..this is about a series of events in which she feels that there’s been “attempts” to victimize her. She refuses to be the victims and at this point she had had a enough and spoke on it just to clear the air, less y’all think..she’s playin the victim

It’s not funny, this isn’t about one event..this is about a series of events in which she feels that there’s been “attempts” to victimize her. She refuses to be the victims and at this point she had had a enough and spoke on it just to clear the air, less y’all think..she’s playin the victim
i think she sees what she wants to see, and is acting on it how she sees fit regardless of how anyone else feels.....

i don't know shit about shit, so i'm not gonna say she's right or wrong, but i don't see what she sees.....i only see the conflict when they engage...so i don't really know what they talking about, and references to their past don't add up imo.....

i'm pretty sure we'll never get the whole story, or care to have it... it's the past.....i think it's best to just move on and let sleeping dogs lie....

Last edited:
Honestly all of this isn’t even worth the trouble.
I have my thoughts about you and thought maybe things would be different this time around.
I’m to grown to be arguing over internet bs but had I known y’all was on that type of shit I’d never had placed myself between that.

i think she sees what she wants to see, and is acting on it how she sees fit regardless of how anyone else feels.....

i don't know shit about shit, so i'm not gonna say she's right or wrong, but i don't see what she sees.....i only see the conflict when they engage...so i don't really know what they talking about, and references tot heir pass don't add up imo.....

i'm pretty sure we'll never get the whole story, or care to have it... it's the past.....i think it's best to just move on and let sleeping dogs lie....
Ain’t about perception bruh, it’s about feelings from perception, there is not right or wrong..only gray area where it gives us room to be empathetic

Ain’t about perception bruh, it’s about feelings from perception, there is not right or wrong..only gray area where it gives us room to be empathetic
feelings from perception is still perception.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back