Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnesthesiaPost21 needs to just

giphy-downsized-large.gif

so essentially the equivalent of a badge here that had a title "Married to Azlyn" is the crux of all of this?

i dont know how that site works, but this is whats causing the rift from your perspective?

Nah so don’t be that guy...

It don’t have to do with one single thing in case yu got that impression or is yu just trying to make it seem that way?

I’ve stated lots of things.
I myself personally don’t trust females who show shady tendencies and I just choose not to interact with that type.
Like I said everything was cool at first and if y’all wanna act like y’all ain’t see the flirting then go ahead but nah I’ll leave that right there.
I’ve seen it for myself though and that’s all that matters.

i mean, the shit is literally at a stalemate...

az feels like kandy is a dishonorable and shady person with a grudge against her, and everything kandy does is shade towards her in some shape, form or fashion

kandy feel like az delusional and it's irritating the fuck outta her that she wants to keep bringing up vague shit with no specific examples outside some old shit

i don't think neither of them tryna hear what the other said, cuz they both made their minds up the other one is full of shit....

and neither will back down.....

so they gotta fight.....

Last edited:
so essentially the equivalent of a badge here that had a title "Married to Azlyn" is the crux of all of this?

i dont know how that site works, but this is whats causing the rift from your perspective?

Will you stay out of this, they don't need a therapist

Which one of these chicks is miserable, I just want to see altercations
no one is happy when fighting... unless their crazy....you once said if you call two women a bitch before breakfast you can tell it's gonna be a good day.......everybody not like you.....some people don't like arguing and having altercations all the time

no one is happy when fighting... unless their crazy....you once said if you call two women a bitch before breakfast you can tell it's gonna be a good day.......everybody not like you.....some people don't like arguing and having altercations all the time

Apparently they do which is why we're here so I'm going to enjoy it. If you don't want to see this continue then why are you in here

Nah so don’t be that guy...

It don’t have to do with one single thing in case yu got that impression or is yu just trying to make it seem that way?

I’ve stated lots of things.
I myself personally don’t trust females who show shady tendencies and I just choose not to interact with that type.
Like I said everything was cool at first and if y’all wanna act like y’all ain’t see the flirting then go ahead but nah I’ll leave that right there.
I’ve seen it for myself though and that’s all that matters.

im not being that guy...relax

i think this is a perception thing

the things you've stated appear to be misunderstandings and centered around a dude who you both seem to agree was foul

but Du is right, this is just a stalemate at this point. I cant speak on the stuff that happened to ya'll joining here, but it may have been helpful if you could've remembered some of the posts where you felt she threw shade and then quoted them as evidence to support your position.

You are entitled to feel how you feel

Apparently they do which is why we're here so I'm going to enjoy it. If you don't want to see this continue then why are you in here
i didn't say the shit wasn't entertaining,

i'm just not surprised to see you in here cheerleading from the jump encouraging the hate to flow.....
you having a ball over the site at every argument "i love when people argue and not being fake nice'

everybody ain't fake nice, some people actually are nice......so i'm just pointing out to you once again how horrible of a person you are....

if i see something i'mma say something..... u familiar with that motto right?

Ok let’s see.
There’s ABW movie night. (Shade thrown)
Her calling Chi Sugar plum, Hey Sugar, Boo...(shade thrown)
Her talking about he ain’t want her. (Shade thrown)
Like I said though it wasn’t just her, there was flirting coming from both sides
Like honestly she should have never lent me that money to buy him in the first place.
She should have purchased him herself and there wouldn’t be a issue right now.
You really don’t see that as shady?
Lent me 1.1 mill to purchase his ass and about two weeks later she starts flirting with his ass.

Lol ok then...

i didn't say the shit wasn't entertaining,

i'm just not surprised to see you in here cheerleading from the jump encouraging the hate to flow.....
you having a ball over the site at every argument "i love when people argue and not being fake nice'

everybody ain't fake nice, some people actually are nice......so i'm just pointing out to you once again how horrible of a person you are....

if i see something i'mma say something..... u familiar with that motto right?

What are you saying now, you ain't stopping this you hypocrite. You're enjoying the fuckery as much as I am. So WTF are you saying to stop this, not a damn thing. They don't need you niggas trying to play mediators

i pointed it out it's pointless to continue cuz they're both stuck in their opinions of the other... yea the shit was funny, but i ain't gonna encourage it, or throw fire on it....

it is what it is, they don't like eachother.....either they gonna fight or move on......

what i do ain't what u do.....we are not the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back