Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Kandy was the side piece, unbeknownst to her, and when @Azlyn found out about her, she said f "D" and her.

"Dis tew much...."

I mean the girl ain’t exist to me until he said she was his ex. So I’m not understanding why she acting like I purposely talked to the nigga. He approached me and aint say shit about having a gf.

The nigga dogged her and I yet she really believing he ain’t tell me about her. So we believing dog ass niggas now.

I need her to let the hurt go and maybe she would see that I’m not stepping on her toes. Ain’t gon happen.

tenor.gif

I mean the girl ain’t exist to me until he said she was his ex. So I’m not understanding why she acting like I purposely talked to the nigga. He approached me and aint say shit about having a gf.

The nigga dogged her and I yet she really believing he ain’t tell me about her. So we believing dog ass niggas now.

I need her to let the hurt go and maybe she would see that I’m not stepping on her toes. Ain’t gon happen.
Girl we been discussed this and nothing I stated was false. I mean yu already admitted it but yu said it was years ago so therefore it’s not false just old.
You ain’t know about me but his card said married to azlyn.
I guess him telling me yu didn’t want him to end mine and his relationship because you kinda like the sneaking has no relevance either?
I’m not hurt at all about what yu done.
I just know years passing don’t mean that’s not who yu are at this point.
It just means times passed.
Ok I’m done talking about this.
This started cause Goldie commented me not participating in shit so I explained as to why I don’t.
Anything else?

Girl we been discussed this and nothing I stated was false. I mean yu already admitted it but yu said it was years ago so therefore it’s not false just old.
You ain’t know about me but his card said married to azlyn.
I guess him telling me yu didn’t want him to end mine and his relationship because you kinda like the sneaking has no relevance either?
I’m not hurt at all about what yu done.
I just know years passing don’t mean that’s not who yu are at this point.
It just means times passed.
Ok I’m done talking about this.
This started cause Goldie commented me not participating in shit so I explained as to why I don’t.
Anything else?

so essentially the equivalent of a badge here that had a title "Married to Azlyn" is the crux of all of this?

i dont know how that site works, but this is whats causing the rift from your perspective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back