Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I noticed pretty much all the sistas here.

Most ladies here vibe with each other pretty well with the compliments, shout outs, positive reactions, etc. And from what I noticed it's not like that with Az. It's either crickets or shots fired for the most part.

There's a few ladies on this site who don't post as often and aren't involved in all the activities either but when they do it's rarely with no response/reaction from the other ladies.

I'm not saying everybody gotta act like friends but imo y'all act different with her.
She's not sought out to be excluded/included in anything. I do give more reactions to people I associate with the most, we all do. All the men don't interact with each other, does that mean they need to be singled out or presumed there is some type of issue? These claims are annoying and I don't wanna be associated with it and I'm saying this bc you said "yall".

I wasn’t even talking to you Goldie commented that I don’t go in movie night with y’all.
So I explained why?
You were the one wanting me to say your name so you got it...

Let what go?
Girl you definitely ain’t on my mind.
Who were you talking about then? That night you came it was me Blac and rem and I think whiskas. The rest were dudes. Yes I called that nigga boo and flirted with him while you were there. Blac and rem and whiskas don’t play with chi like that. Never did.

So who were you talking about?

I JUST WANT ANSWERS!!!!

I answered this shit already.
GOLDIE COMMENTED I DONT DO MOVIE NIGHT SO I SAIDDD BECAUSE I DONT DEAL WIT THE FUCKERY YU BE ON.
NOT IN THOSE WORDS BUT YEAH?
Anything else?

Who were you talking about then? That night you came it was me Blac and rem and I think whiskas. The rest were dudes. Yes I called that nigga boo and flirted with him while you were there. Blac and rem and whiskas don’t play with chi like that. Never did.

So who were you talking about?

Read it again girl I said I wasn’t talking to you I never said it wasn’t about you?

Read it again girl I said I wasn’t talking to you I never said it wasn’t about you?
I knew it was about me tho. That’s why I came at you direct. Then you switched it up.

If the shoe fit, walk in it and well i walked and now I’m tryna understand.

And what’s your point?
I never denied that?

I don’t need no damn court.
If you wanna entertain do it at your own expense I ain’t with the shits.
Y’all knock yourselves out...

Idgaf who likes me tbh and that’s just how I am always have been always will be.

And what’s your point?
I never denied that?

I don’t need no damn court.
If you wanna entertain do it at your own expense I ain’t with the shits.
Y’all knock yourselves out...

Idgaf who likes me tbh and that’s just how I am always have been always will be.
We got one thing in common.

However, your story not adding up. You posting fake news. You making me a fake enemy. You have illusions of me stepping on your toes. It’s just all so crazy. I’m shady but I’ve never shaded you because why? You have pinned up aggression from years ago. Your mind is playing tricks on you. Stop tryna make me seem like I care about you when I don’t and everything will be just fine. Trust me.

Kandy just stop for real like honestly.
If you had done all the shady shit yu done to me to someone else here they would think your shady too.
I just laid it all out on the table for you?

I never lied though all you got is that it was years ago?

My thing is you still be doing shady shit and when someone already knows this about you it’s obvious.

I don’t expect anybody who don’t know what went down to understand.

What about what I’ve stated is fake?
Please do tell...

*automated message*
  • Kandy isn’t available at this time. She will respond at her earliest convenience.

Kandy just stop for real like honestly.
If you had done all the shady shit yu done to me to someone else here they would think your shady too.
I just laid it all out on the table for you?

I never lied though all you got is that it was years ago?

My thing is you still be doing shady shit and when someone already knows this about you it’s obvious.

I don’t expect anybody who don’t know what went down to understand.

What about what I’ve stated is fake?
Please do tell...
HOWWWWWWWWWWWW AM I SHADING YOU AZLYN?! Who is somebody?

Everything you said is fake news. I be shading you. Fake. I’m chasing niggas. Fake. I’m stepping on toes. Fake. I was talking about Latinos, bro you ain’t special!!!! Anybody can get talked about. That nigga Haysoos(Jesus) was talked about. Like i don’t get you bro. So let me guess. I was talking about Latinos to make you mad? That’s right. I gotta make sure i make Azlyn mad. FOH. I. DONT. CARE. ABOUT. YOU.

LET THE HURT GO CHICA!

I’m going to bed but I will say this. If we win best beef

YOU ARE WELCOME. At least you can say I did one nice thing for you.

From what I noticed pretty much all the sistas here.

Most ladies here vibe with each other pretty well with the compliments, shout outs, positive reactions, etc. And from what I noticed it's not like that with Az. It's either crickets or shots fired for the most part.

There's a few ladies on this site who don't post as often and aren't involved in all the activities either but when they do it's rarely with no response/reaction from the other ladies.

I'm not saying everybody gotta act like friends but imo y'all act different with her.

"yea sure...lets go with that if it fits the narrative you trying to push"

I only really interact with two ladies here.. @Blactivity and @Kandy. I got close to Kandy from playing games and doing contests. I've known Blac for almost 10 years.. My not really interacting with the others don't mean I dislike or have anything against them. I just don't know them YET. I've recently been interacting with @Whispering Eye thru spades and she's cool af. Oh and @Whiskas thru betting and movie nights. @Azlyn hasn't done anything to me to shun her. I have liked, ethered, and goated plenty of her posts.

Go ahead mami let it go...

I WASNT TALKING TO YOU IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE?
YOU BRIUGHT YOURSELF INTO THE DAMN CONVO?
YES YOUR THE REASON I STAY OUT OF CERTAIN SHIT CAUSE I RATHER NOT GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE NICE AND THEN BE A SNAKE?

LOOK OUT OF RESPECT I WONT SAY SHIT MORE BUT IF I DID THEN MAYBE SHIT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE.

YOU DO CHASE DUDES.
YOU DID IT ON THE OTHER SITE AND I HAVE DISCUSSED IT WITH THESE DUDES.
You say that it’s just flirting on ABW but I’m sorry mami but once someone has left such a huge impression on there persona. That shit don’t go away just cause time has passed. If you think it does you’re fooling yourself.

Wasn’t you the one on here the other day saying you don’t like when white ppl talk on black folks well guess what you ain’t special either but you didn’t like it so don’t expect me to but remember you ain’t SPECIAL!

I’m going to bed but I will say this. If we win best beef

YOU ARE WELCOME. At least you can say I did one nice thing for you.
You ain’t did shit for me with your attention seeking ass foh...

Azlyn ain't for the fuck shit, I don't even mind them winning best beef. Me and AP's not that serious compared to the 2 ladies.

I think regardless of what the votes say, clearly best beef is Az and Kandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back