Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
something not adding up

but i'ma just play the background

Girl which is it yu not shading me, yu is shading me?
Come on now get your shit straight...

Girl don’t be nice cause that’s the last thing I want.
I don’t want to be your friend not now not ever...

Girl dudes have stated in the past that they was into me. Did that stop yu from going after em?

Well if yu keep putting yourself in that scenario what does that say about you..

I don’t chase dudes ain’t no need for it.
I don’t shade you. I said hypothetically. Do you know what that means?

Who have i went after Azlyn that stated they liked you? Let’s state some facts. You still holding a grudge about D? Let’s be REAL MAAM!? That’s all I’m asking. You talking but you really ain’t saying shit.

D never mentioned you? By time I did find out about you he told me he was your ex? The only other nigga you could be talking bout is Chi because all these other niggas who be gassing you up. I don’t play with like that. Can we admit this is about Chi? I’m just asking for you to be real but you can’t even do that. You beating around the bush. I never said you chased dudes. You said i did. Which is fake news.

Whars the scenario? Honestly help me understand.

Funny you think this is about ChiCity.
It doesn’t have anything to do with him persay but with the fuckery yu set around me.
Who it got to do with then Azlyn? Your subliminals fit, so i came direct. You can’t do that.

Lord tell me it ain’t about BDP?!

Lawd you don’t seem to get it.
It has nothing to do with a dude but with the mere fact that I see how yu are.
You have admitted to doing shit on here before just because it was me you was doing it to.

It definitely ain’t got shit to do with D.
Idgaf bout him or what he do... (So 2014)
Coulda had that, but I don’t want it and he knows that.

I’m not trying to get into another hour discussion with yu especially when it don’t fucking matter.
It is what it is and I’m not trying to be your friend so wtf is the point.
I see the shady shit yu do and I’ve just spoken on it that’s all.
You might claim that yu have a big mouth and speak your tongue well guess what I might not be the loud one on here but yu better damn well believe I’ll speak mine as well.

Lawd you don’t seem to get it.
It has nothing to do with a dude but with the mere fact that I see how yu are.
You have admitted to doing shit on here before just because it was me you was doing it to.

It definitely ain’t got shit to do with D.
Idgaf bout him or what he do... (So 2014)
Coulda had that, but I don’t want it and he knows that.

I’m not trying to get into another hour discussion with yu especially when it don’t fucking matter.
It is what it is and I’m not trying to be your friend so wtf is the point.
I see the shady shit yu do and I’ve just spoken on it that’s all.
You might claim that yu have a big mouth and speak your tongue well guess what I might not be the loud one on here but yu better damn well believe I’ll speak mine as well.
Bro. You subliminally said someone called your eboo boo. Now it’s not about a dude? You said i gave you money to win a NIGGA in the auction but yet it’s not about a nigga? Make up your mind child. You all over the place.

Show me where i admitted it. Please and thank you.

I don’t want to be your friend either. I think that’s pretty obvious. You can keep having those illusions. I’m asking you to speak your mind Azlyn, you ain’t saying shit. You ain’t backing none of what you saying up.

What is it?! You need evidence to support these claims you making and you’re failing miserably. I’m chasing niggas, where’s your textual evidence? I’m shading you, where is the proof?

No express yourself
i just dont understand the angle

it seems to be one huge misunderstanding or some perceived ill will but there doesnt seem to be a root of the issue

you ask if its one thing, she says its not that...you ask if its another thing, she says thats not it too

i just dont get it

i just dont understand the angle

it seems to be one huge misunderstanding or some perceived ill will but there doesnt seem to be a root of the issue

you ask if its one thing, she says its not that...you ask if its another thing, she says thats not it too

i just dont get it
I’m glad someone understand my confusion. Apparently I’m out to get her and i wanna see why she thinks that but she keep switching the shit up.

It’s just a bunch of fake ass news. She out here tryna make me look like something I’m not and whatever. If that’s what floats her boat but I’m really tryna understand what this “I’m out to get her or shading her” ass shit is about.

First she wasn’t talking bout me but referring to me. Second it was about chi, now it’s not about chi. Now it’s about nobody. Like wtf?

For one I don’t need anybody to understand.

For another I expect yu to take her side that’s a given...

Kandy first off this goes back to the other site.
We met how?
I was in a relationship that you included yourself in as the side chick then moved into the relationship as I moved out of it.
Then you called me a hypocrite for taking the relationship back and I was this and I was that.
THEN YOU WENNT BACK TO DUDE AFTER I REPEAT AFTER TALKING MAD SHIT ABOUT ME FOR DOING IT?
So who’s the real hypocrite?
Then I go in rooms and you and ya little friends in there talking shit about Latinos.
THEN I come on here and honestly you was actually being a little nice.
Asking me where I been when I said I was camping.
Lending me emonies for the auction.
Then you start with all the flirting.
So excuse me for thinking your shady but it’s the same shit with you over and over...

But like you said you don’t be thinking bout me.
There’s more but nah I’m not going there...

I think this is being made a bigger issue than it is. I mean it's not like we're holding ladies night and excluding anyone.The most active women on here are @Kandy @BNE @Blactivity and me recently. @Race Jones and @Reesey are too just not lately for their own reasons. So what ladies have you seen that have avoided interacting with her and where?

Which sistas?

From what I noticed pretty much all the sistas here.

Most ladies here vibe with each other pretty well with the compliments, shout outs, positive reactions, etc. And from what I noticed it's not like that with Az. It's either crickets or shots fired for the most part.

There's a few ladies on this site who don't post as often and aren't involved in all the activities either but when they do it's rarely with no response/reaction from the other ladies.

I'm not saying everybody gotta act like friends but imo y'all act different with her.

dont start that Azlyn

i'm not taking anyone's side

I've said several times i would like all the females to be more active and be cool with each other

Most ladies here vibe with each other pretty well with the compliments, shout outs, positive reactions, etc. And from what I noticed it's not like that with Az. It's either crickets or shots fired for the most part.

There's a few ladies on this site who don't post as often and aren't involved in all the activities either but when they do it's rarely with no response/reaction from the other ladies.

I'm not saying everybody gotta act like friends but imo y'all act different with her.

You're definitely painting a false narrative b. I can find a ton of her posts that has alot of reactions.

nah man

the only known issue is with kandy and Azlyn that predates this site

like Azlyn mentioned, her job and her time zone kinda keeps her from posting as much

no other female goes out of their way to not interact with her. To goldie's point, he's tried to get her to participate more and to her point, she doesnt feel like she would contribute to something she doesnt know how to do. Thats a fair point, but otoh, if you dont try, you never know...catch 22 imo

but all the females here are nice and super supportive of each other, with this kandy/az situation being the only exception

We met how?
I was in a relationship that you included yourself in as the side chick then moved into the relationship as I moved out of it.
Fake news. I knew nothing of you until you popped up which then, according to him, you were his ex. Let that shit go.

I don’t ever remember calling you shit but if I did, that was years ago. You still holding on to that, why? When he dogged you and me.

Me and my friends were talking shit about Latinos? Once again, this is old news. I talk shit with and about everybody. Latinos, blacks, Asians. I love Latinos. Let it go.

So I can’t flirt or play with niggas on here?

Is this forreal right now?

I wasn’t even talking to you Goldie commented that I don’t go in movie night with y’all.
So I explained why?
You were the one wanting me to say your name so you got it...

Let what go?
Girl you definitely ain’t on my mind.

I never said yu was out to get me so stop making that shit up...
You just sat here and made up a whole ass lie about me but I need to stop making shit up. You say I’m stepping on your toes? How?

I think you got bottled in aggression from that D shit that you think I’m out here tryna have a rerun.

These niggas on here that flirt with you have flirted with more than just you. Some way before they knew about you. If I’m in a playful mood I’m gonna flirt back. Not to shade you but to make my day go by. This ain’t got shit to do with you. You can have your eboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back