Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kandy like I said I’m not the only who sees it so the delusion must be mutual on this site.
Idgaf if yu like me trust me my world will still turn no matter how yu feel.
I don’t know yu personally but Ik how yu move and yu don’t have to stop talking to anybody.
I mean hey if yu like being that girl keep on mami.
Like I said it’s comng from both ways.
Idgaf what yu do I wasn’t even talking to your ass but hey if the shoe fits I guess yu should wear it.
Funny how yu knew I was referring to yu tho...

I don’t do triangles...
Who else see it? Name names.

How do I move best friend?

You know how i move but you don’t know me personally?

Who were you talking to then?

The shoe fit so well because I was the only mf on there calling chi boo when you was on there.

Like i said let’s be real!

Idgaf what yu do I wasn’t even talking to your ass but hey if the shoe fits I guess yu should wear it.
Funny how yu knew I was referring to yu tho...
Soooooooo, you weren’t talking to me but you were referring to me?

Issa wrap.

Me either.
Yup Issa wrap...

What I can’t figure for the life of me is you’re the one who lent me the money to purchase his ass in the auction but about two weeks after you started posting all this fuckery.
I may not know yu personally but I sure the fuck can see just fine girl.

And that Rastafarian nigga wanted everybody to chill, get outta here with that bullshit. This site already too damn friendly, let the hate flow.

Good thing the best beef votes already been counted.

Yup Issa wrap...

What I can’t figure for the life of me is you’re the one who lent me the money to purchase his ass in the auction but about two weeks after you started posting all this fuckery.
I may not know yu personally but I sure the fuck can see just fine girl.
Bro!!!! I be playing with his ass!

He all yours! Thanks for helping me see where this anger coming from. If this will stop the delusion, I am willing to never talk to Chi ass again. It ain’t that serious over here. It just ain’t. He is all yours.

I don’t fight for dick though I rather bow out and let the next girl have some...

giphy.gif

Nah I don’t fight for something that’s not mine to claim but girl go ahead and sit there and play dumb but I see you even if nobody else does.
Like I said no need to not talk to him because he’s not mine to claim.
I’m merely stating how yu do some folks and not others so EXCUSE FUCKING ME IF YOU SHADY WIT SOME BUT NOT ALL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back