Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more of a background poster but I have noticed that the ladies for the most part and particularly the sistas don't really interact with Azlyn and that's a shame cuz she seems like good people. And you only play yourself by not interacting with or avoiding good people in this world or online.

Now I understand Kandy has chosen to have a problem with her and maybe the rest of the ladies have just clicked up and chosen sides and I understand and even respect that cuz if I fuck with you like that your enemies are my enemies.

If it's not that then what? Is it racial? Cuz we don't need that either especially as a people. As people of color we need to be building together.

My lil 2cents....
Which sistas?

I’ll be the mediator here if no one wants to do it

Seems Az really does feel Chi and wants to check on a real spark and feels kandy may have been diluting the flame outta spite

Kandy is saying that it’s all jokes and love and it’s not serious on her end and she’s not trying to get anyone to distance themselves from Az

So let’s all come together and agree that we will move forward with a clean slate that we all understand each other

First off Sugar Plum it’s obvious when you do it so miss me with the bullshit.
Plus a whole lot of other shit yu post.
It’s not how you talk who you trying to fool b?
You don’t call Goldie boo nor other dudes that yu clearly kno if yu did there would be hell to pay.
Nobody imagining shit so like I said miss me with the bullshit.

Nope I been there when it’s happened.
A whole lot of flirting but the thing is I think it’s coming from both sides so I just stay the fuck out of those places.
Like come on if I can’t go watch a movie without someone trying to step on my toes ain’t no point in trying it again...
whos boo? and who is calling someones boo, boo?

As soon as I catch up some more shit pops off

I don't got the time to defend my lady honor but all jks will be recorded and responded to asap

Like tomorrow or something

Last edited:
I’ll be the mediator here if no one wants to do it

Seems Az really does feel Chi and wants to check on a real spark and feels kandy may have been diluting the flame outta spite

Kandy is saying that it’s all jokes and love and it’s not serious on her end and she’s not trying to get anyone to distance themselves from Az

So let’s all come together and agree that we will move forward with a clean slate that we all understand each other
Chill but I don’t want that man, nothing against him. I would’ve bit the bait when he was simping me if i wanted him. He cool af don’t get me wrong but I just be playing with his ass. To think I’m stepping on toes is delusional, i can see if you HAVE something i want and even still, it ain’t my personality to do that. So when i tell you I’m confused, in dead ass. That mf ain’t checking for me. That’s all you boo(oops).

First off Sugar Plum it’s obvious when you do it so miss me with the bullshit.
Plus a whole lot of other shit yu post.
It’s not how you talk who you trying to fool b?
You don’t call Goldie boo nor other dudes that yu clearly kno if yu did there would be hell to pay.
Nobody imagining shit so like I said miss me with the bullshit.
Goldie got a whole ass gf. I respect my niggas relationship. Why would I do such a thing?

I don’t recall you and Chi actually being official and yes I’ve called these other niggas love before. You talk as if you know me.

You wanna be my enemy so bad.

Azlyn I put this on my deceased sons grave that you are not someone I care to step on. I don’t be worried about you. So that horse you on, hop off. I don’t know you like that. So as far as I know you have nothing i want. Nothing at all. Nada.

You want me to quit talking to ChiCity. I’ll do that to stop this delusion.

I don’t like you. Probably never will and I’m okay with that. Our personalities clash. Everybody ain’t gonna like me, you ain’t the first nor the last.

However, you ain’t bout to paint a pic like I’m out to get you when in reality, I’m not. Why? I’ll never know.

giphy.gif

Kandy like I said I’m not the only who sees it so the delusion must be mutual on this site.
Idgaf if yu like me trust me my world will still turn no matter how yu feel.
I don’t know yu personally but Ik how yu move and yu don’t have to stop talking to anybody.
I mean hey if yu like being that girl keep on mami.
Like I said it’s comng from both ways.
Idgaf what yu do I wasn’t even talking to your ass but hey if the shoe fits I guess yu should wear it.
Funny how yu knew I was referring to yu tho...

I don’t do triangles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back