Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the other things to discuss it is amazing that this has gone 14 pages but I guess threads like this will always get a lot of traction. Again, what is this high school. Best Female poster should have just as many responses as this(hopefully). Next time let’s throw in categories that have nothing to do with perceived physical beauty and which one of you men are going to complain about who the best looking man is.

With all the other things to discuss it is amazing that this has gone 14 pages but I guess threads like this will always get a lot of traction. Again, what is this high school. Best Female poster should have just as many responses as this(hopefully). Next time let’s throw in categories that have nothing to do with perceived physical beauty and which one of you men are going to complain about who the best looking man is.

I get what you're saying but most of these pages aren't really about the posters themselves, more about the topic of people being color struck, which could've been it's own thread.

Yeah but because it is in this thread it almost pits the women up against each other and that in unnecessary. There are not enough of them here for that.

If that is the case it shouldn't be cuz the only people who voted were males.

This is hilarious b/c you know it's gonna happen. Lol

Imo, you're over thinking it fam. We have threads about the plight of black people, music ,etc. There's gonna be threads with drama and tension, that's with any forum. If not it's gonna be boring af. These threads might be a "beauty contest" or popularity contest, but it always brings laughs and jokes.

But fuck it, if everybody's gonna be that sensitive then we can scrap the whole fuckin awards.

Imo, you're over thinking it fam. We have threads about the plight of black people, music ,etc. There's gonna be threads with drama and tension, that's with any forum. If not it's gonna be boring af. These threads might be a "beauty contest" or popularity contest, but it always brings laughs and jokes.

But fuck it, if everybody's gonna be that sensitive then we can scrap the whole fuckin awards.
No I don’t think we should scrap it. I just didn’t like where it headed. It left room for none sense. That could make more people not want to post their pictures and stuff. But I could be a wrong

No we can’t. I want my awards.

I'm more of a background poster but I have noticed that the ladies for the most part and particularly the sistas don't really interact with Azlyn and that's a shame cuz she seems like good people. And you only play yourself by not interacting with or avoiding good people in this world or online.

Now I understand Kandy has chosen to have a problem with her and maybe the rest of the ladies have just clicked up and chosen sides and I understand and even respect that cuz if I fuck with you like that your enemies are my enemies.

If it's not that then what? Is it racial? Cuz we don't need that either especially as a people. As people of color we need to be building together.

My lil 2cents....

I'm more of a background poster but I have noticed that the ladies for the most part and particularly the sistas don't really interact with Azlyn and that's a shame cuz she seems like good people. And you only play yourself by not interacting with or avoiding good people in this world or online.

Now I understand Kandy has chosen to have a problem with her and maybe the rest of the ladies have just clicked up and chosen sides and I understand and even respect that cuz if I fuck with you like that your enemies are my enemies.

If it's not that then what? Is it racial? Cuz we don't need that either especially as a people. As people of color we need to be building together.

My lil 2cents....
Haha

We all know the kandy and az situation. But I don't think it's that the other chicks don't interact with az, honestly I wish that az would get more involved with the other shit we do.

She's never played spades with us. Never did one of the music competitions with us and we've done atleast 60. She didn't do the money wars with us. We've all participated in alot of shit together and got to know eachother more and bonded. It's not only Az tho, I called Jaz out on it in her interview thread. WhisperingEye was the same way, but now she's coming out of her shell and is one of the most active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back