Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for 2018 ABW awards. Goldie might have to hire extra e-security at this rate.

Hell...he ain't even finish dropping the winners from the other categories. Lol

Nah I don’t fight for something that’s not mine to claim but girl go ahead and sit there and play dumb but I see you even if nobody else does.
Like I said no need to not talk to him because he’s not mine to claim.
I’m merely stating how yu do some folks and not others so EXCUSE FUCKING ME IF YOU SHADY WIT SOME BUT NOT ALL...

Lol but I’m not shady tho! I don’t be worried bout you bruh. At all! So at first you was mad about me calling your eboo boo but now he’s not yours to claim. Which one is it?

Lol but I’m not shady tho! I don’t be worried bout you bruh. At all! So at first you was mad about me calling your eboo boo but now he’s not yours to claim. Which one is it?

He’s not mine to claim but put that shade away girl ain’t no need for it at all...

I wasn’t mad though.
I just don’t deal with girls who feel the need to chase someone after being let down time and time again.

It’s all in the threads so no I’m not going back to look for all that shit.
I got better things to do with my time.
Hey you the one outtchea posting all that shit so own it...

Whooooooooooooooo am I chasing?!?!?!?!!!!!

What is all this faux news you reporting ?
I can’t play with a nigga?! If anything, I let him down. I actually dont think mf care. He was simping me, it was not the other way around. You delusional, like real shit.

I was over here chilling and you got real hostile for what?! You really gotta chill.

You really trying to paint a mfn picture like I legit be out here tryna shade you. I gotta care slightly to wanna do that but I don’t. I don’t care about you. I don’t think about you. Is it that you want me to be nice to you, i won’t because i don’t like you. So let’s just say hypothetically, I did shade you. Seeing that I don’t like you. It makes sense.

Now I’m chasing niggas who let me down, time after time..... Fake news.
Now I’m a chick who loves love triangles when you technically didn’t exist.... Let this shit go.
Now I’m Shading you...fake news.
I called your eboo boo to make you mad but you mad but you ain’t mad because he ain’t yours to claim...like what?!

Whooooooooooooooo am I chasing?!?!?!?!!!!!

What is all this faux news you reporting ?
I can’t play with a nigga?! If anything, I let him down. I actually dont think mf care. He was simping me, it was not the other way around. You delusional, like real shit.

I was over here chilling and you got real hostile for what?! You really gotta chill.

Like I’ve stated it was mutual.
You both flirt and it’s not that serious.
I got hostile? Lmao
When was this?

Girl which is it yu not shading me, yu is shading me?
Come on now get your shit straight...

Girl don’t be nice cause that’s the last thing I want.
I don’t want to be your friend not now not ever...

Girl dudes have stated in the past that they was into me. Did that stop yu from going after em?

Well if yu keep putting yourself in that scenario what does that say about you..

I don’t chase dudes ain’t no need for it.

Funny you think this is about ChiCity.
It doesn’t have anything to do with him persay but with the fuckery yu set around me.

man, what in tf has happened since i left from work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back