Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain’t did shit for me with your attention seeking ass foh...
Now I seek attention. Fake news again.

How do i seek attention Azlyn and from whom am so desperately seeking this attention from?

Questions that need answers. You say this shit so much. Help me understand.

Go ahead mami let it go...

I WASNT TALKING TO YOU IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE?
YOU BRIUGHT YOURSELF INTO THE DAMN CONVO?
YES YOUR THE REASON I STAY OUT OF CERTAIN SHIT CAUSE I RATHER NOT GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE NICE AND THEN BE A SNAKE?

LOOK OUT OF RESPECT I WONT SAY SHIT MORE BUT IF I DID THEN MAYBE SHIT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE.

YOU DO CHASE DUDES.
YOU DID IT ON THE OTHER SITE AND I HAVE DISCUSSED IT WITH THESE DUDES.
You say that it’s just flirting on ABW but I’m sorry mami but once someone has left such a huge impression on there persona. That shit don’t go away just cause time has passed. If you think it does you’re fooling yourself.

Wasn’t you the one on here the other day saying you don’t like when white ppl talk on black folks well guess what you ain’t special either but you didn’t like it so don’t expect me to but remember you ain’t SPECIAL!
You weren’t talking to me but you were talking about me and I’m supposed to let that shit fly? Nah.

I’m not gonna be nice to you because I don’t like you. Stop thinking I’m going to do shit to you when i don’t care to. If you choose not to participate in shit cause you think i give a fuck about you enough to “shade” you. You’re buggin. Thanks for that power tho.

Who have i chased Azlyn? I want you to say more. Damn sure wasn’t your ex. That nigga came to me.

I did say that but what that got to do with me being special. I was just stating something about me. You really be watching a nigga Azlyn. All this stuff you saying ain’t got shit to do with nothing.

Let’s admit you mad because of the D shit and since I called you a hypocrite. Ok cool. I’m saying let that shit go. It got you out here looking foolish.

I’m a communicator and I’m very social. If that means i chase niggas or seek attention to you Azlyn, you got it. Not only I know the truth but mfs near and dear know the deal. I’m not afraid to spark a conversation or to involve myself in one. Is that attention seeking? Issa gift. Either you got it or not. I can walk into a room and grab attention without trying. It’s people like that in this world. I can’t help that I’m cool as shit and you don’t like it. You trying so hard to paint a mfn picture about me, look like you tryna convince people that I’m some foul ass female, when I’m not. Now if you ain’t gone state facts. Then what are we talking for but don’t expect me to sit back and watch you talk about me and not say shit. You should know better knowing I have a big mouth and speak my mind.

Lawd you don’t seem to get it.
It has nothing to do with a dude but with the mere fact that I see how yu are.
You have admitted to doing shit on here before just because it was me you was doing it to.

It definitely ain’t got shit to do with D.
Idgaf bout him or what he do... (So 2014)
Coulda had that, but I don’t want it and he knows that.

I’m not trying to get into another hour discussion with yu especially when it don’t fucking matter.
It is what it is and I’m not trying to be your friend so wtf is the point.
I see the shady shit yu do and I’ve just spoken on it that’s all.
You might claim that yu have a big mouth and speak your tongue well guess what I might not be the loud one on here but yu better damn well believe I’ll speak mine as well.
Wait, who’s D?

:ohshit2:

D is a nigga who dogged her and I and she still holding on to some type of feelings from that.
Met that nigga on another site and apparently him and her were together but according to what i was told, they weren’t. She popped up one day and he said it was ex but you know how people lie. Now she painting this picture like I’m after her or some shit or after the niggas that flirt with her when in all actuality, I be playing with these mfs.

She’s saying I called her a hypocrite for getting back with him which I don’t believe because i ain’t even talk to her ass and didn’t care if she got back with the nigga. It’s just a bunch of false perception and fake ass news.

I was nice to that girl when she got on here because that shit dead to me but i started peeping when i would joke with her just as i did others, she would feel some type of way and maybe that’s why she feels I’m stepping on her toes. She still holding a grudge or some shit. I ain’t worried about her but you ain’t gonna talk about a G and not get a response. Neither are you gonna post all this fake ass news about me being out to fuck with her when that ain’t the case.

There you have it

Well, Azlyn and Kandy..I think u both should know that none of us. View either of u in the light that the other feels the other is painting about them. Rest assure that all of this is a surprise to all of us, and at the same time changes nothing.

Lol...he gone create a thread titled girls night out and make it exclusive to him and the women to hash out their differences
you sound mad af

I might do it just to make you feel some type of way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back