Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Portfolio shows 4% increase in after hours (not reflected in my chart as late as 5pm) anyone else noticing a lil action like that? Or is mine tweaking

Siiiiick the 100 bucks i put into bitcoin jumped up to 131. Sold it, used the 31 to buy more stocks in that SESN stock someone posted a page or two ago. Hope that twitter fuck was right cuz i got 37 shares im just waiting to drop like hiroshima. If that shit gets to 3-5 dollars im getting cocaine and prostitutes with my money belee dat.

Dec 15 post. I bought PLUG and FCEL dec 17

PLUG up 50% since
FCEL up 70%

If I would have bought BLNK that would be +79% right now

In exactly three weeks time
Brooooo i been preaching Fuel Cell and Plug since i started posting in this thread. Those were one of the first stocks ive bought. Had no idea wtf a fuel cell was but the company description looked like it was going toward a good cause so i bought hella stock in FCEL and then they recommended me PLUG on Robinhood. Got PLUG when it was like 16 a share and FCEL when it was maybe 3 bucks a share. Ended up selling most of PLUG but I still got 4 shares left and that shit is jumping. FCEL i got 10 shares still.

My brother said PLUG signed some sort of deal with Tesla so they should be bumping up big time here soon. Gonna hold for awhile see how high it goes. Mad i didnt buy any BLNK.

Brooooo i been preaching Fuel Cell and Plug since i started posting in this thread. Those were one of the first stocks ive bought. Had no idea wtf a fuel cell was but the company description looked like it was going toward a good cause so i bought hella stock in FCEL and then they recommended me PLUG on Robinhood. Got PLUG when it was like 16 a share and FCEL when it was maybe 3 bucks a share. Ended up selling most of PLUG but I still got 4 shares left and that shit is jumping. FCEL i got 10 shares still.

My brother said PLUG signed some sort of deal with Tesla so they should be bumping up big time here soon. Gonna hold for awhile see how high it goes. Mad i didnt buy any BLNK.
I'ma need u to post your next move right after you make it sir

I think Cain said he was on those stocks super early too. But still getting gains after a 500-1k% run and more room to go is f'n crazy

Still might jump on BLNK

I'ma need u to post your next move right after you make it sir

I think Cain said he was on those stocks super early too. But still getting gains after a 500-1k% run and more room to go is f'n crazy

Still might jump on BLNK
Lol i promise you i have no clue what im doing. I just been lucking out with this pandemic. But ill let you know what i buy into next and we can see what happens. Just dont invest too much off my decision lol.

Lol i promise you i have no clue what im doing. I just been lucking out with this pandemic. But ill let you know what i buy into next and we can see what happens. Just dont invest too much off my decision lol.
Hey man at the end of the day this is all a risk and nothing more than speculation.

I threw some duds out there n some shit panned out. Doesn't matter. The smart ones will do their due diligence and if u take an L so be it.

About to put 10 bucks into PTE. Supposed to have a new product releasing. Sitting at 1.02 pre market this morning. Should hopefully rise a bit. Just a quick money grab if all goes well.

Back