ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

You been doing this without dropping info on us lmao quit holding out bruh
Dude, I literally just buy random stuff I think might be beneficial lmao. I have no clue what im doing. I managed to buy a penny stock at like 16 cents a share and got over 70 of them, out of nowhere it spiked to like 2 dollars and I dumped all of them.

I think mine is only so good cuz I bought them right when the pandemic was full swing. Literally everything was low. Bought cruise lines, Twitter, snap, and airlines and pretty much all of them have doubled since then. Also bought a lot of shipping but they are doing horrible but im hoping when things get back to normal they will increase. Also been investing in AMC theaters when everyone says not to lol. If they can stay on the market, once shit opens up I can make a killing. Got like 30 shares and whenever I have some spare change just throw it back in there. The cruise stocks I got have a 52 week high of 50+ dollars. Voufht them at 14 a pop. Just waiting man.. ima be Oprah rich. Trying to get Disney stock too before it gets too big. Also been flipping 70 dollars into bit coin. Sell it when I profit 10 bucks or so, reinvest the 70 when the price drops a couple grand. They got over 30k a share the other day. That 70 bucks turned into 82 bucks haha.

Dude, I literally just buy random stuff I think might be beneficial lmao. I have no clue what im doing. I managed to buy a penny stock at like 16 cents a share and got over 70 of them, out of nowhere it spiked to like 2 dollars and I dumped all of them.

I think mine is only so good cuz I bought them right when the pandemic was full swing. Literally everything was low. Bought cruise lines, Twitter, snap, and airlines and pretty much all of them have doubled since then. Also bought a lot of shipping but they are doing horrible but im hoping when things get back to normal they will increase. Also been investing in AMC theaters when everyone says not to lol. If they can stay on the market, once shit opens up I can make a killing. Got like 30 shares and whenever I have some spare change just throw it back in there. The cruise stocks I got have a 52 week high of 50+ dollars. Voufht them at 14 a pop. Just waiting man.. ima be Oprah rich. Trying to get Disney stock too before it gets too big. Also been flipping 70 dollars into bit coin. Sell it when I profit 10 bucks or so, reinvest the 70 when the price drops a couple grand. They got over 30k a share the other day. That 70 bucks turned into 82 bucks haha.

This guy is shooting blind and doing better than us lmfao

Did the same wit the airline and AMC. Also cruise stocks. Holdin to see what they do this year.

Reactions: Lou Cypher
Got a question for the experts @AZTG and @Rubato @ChicagoFigure and others. Especially since I'm still learning.

Going back on Rolls-Royce (RYCEY) stock and also Rolls-Royce Holdings (RLLCF), I already bought shares of RYCEY, but I'm curious about RLLCF? I think I may have mentioned about it, but wasn't sure if my question was answered. Is RLLCF (priced @ 0.0045) worth buying shares? Looking more long term than a quick flip.

Done some research and can keep getting conflicting opinions on whether to buy THIS particular stock or not. So I come to the Investment Gods for their wisdom. Thoughts?

Got a question for the experts @AZTG and @Rubato @ChicagoFigure and others. Especially since I'm still learning.

Going back on Rolls-Royce (RYCEY) stock and also Rolls-Royce Holdings (RLLCF), I already bought shares of RYCEY, but I'm curious about RLLCF? I think I may have mentioned about it, but wasn't sure if my question was answered. Is RLLCF (priced @ 0.0045) worth buying shares? Looking more long term than a quick flip.

Done some research and can keep getting conflicting opinions on whether to buy THIS particular stock or not. So I come to the Investment Gods for their wisdom. Thoughts?

I never looked into either rolls royce stock so i cant help with this fam

Reactions: Inori
Stocks might crash upto 10% this week if the dems win the elections tomorrow.

If yall have some bad stocks, it might be a good idea to get rid of them before they get worse.

Overall, dont panic if shit drops this week. Itll recover.

On the flip, might be a good time to buy

Weed stocks will move based on the results

Too risky a play for me tho ion want no parts

Reactions: AZTG
Stocks might crash upto 10% this week if the dems win the elections tomorrow.

If yall have some bad stocks, it might be a good idea to get rid of them before they get worse.

Overall, dont panic if shit drops this week. Itll recover.

On the flip, might be a good time to buy

Was wondering how the election results tomorrow would affect the market... if the dems win I still think those weed stocks will see an increase soon. debating if I wanna cop more or not

Was wondering how the election results tomorrow would affect the market... if the dems win I still think those weed stocks will see an increase soon. debating if I wanna cop more or not

The markets just love a split govt. So dems controlling all 3 facets of govt will cause a drop

• Goat
Reactions: Inori